Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If TTU gets killed today, it's pretty much done with.

Comment

• Originally posted by vince View Post
      If TTU gets killed today, it's pretty much done with.
      Done with? We still have the tournament to go. If everyone gets heathy, we’ve proven to be as good as Kansas, which is a good thing. Being an elite 8ish team is nothing to scoff at.

Comment

• Originally posted by skidadl View Post
        Done with? We still have the tournament to go. If everyone gets heathy, we’ve proven to be as good as Kansas, which is a good thing. Being an elite 8ish team is nothing to scoff at.
        Yea. My emphasis was on getting killed. We look to be in good shape. Looking forward to this tourney.

Comment

Yea. My emphasis was on getting killed. We look to be in good shape. Looking forward to this tourney.
          I actually enjoyed watching sports today, which is some thing I haven't done much of lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by skidadl View Post
            I wish they would just sit Evans and let it heal. Its evident that he isn't effective. Perhaps with a couple of weeks off of it he would be.
            #Fire Garrett

Comment

• I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Zach Smith was back on the court yesterday. We get him and Evans back to 100% for the tournament, we might be able to make a run at this thing. Especially, with the rookies playing the way they have been.
              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
                I wish they would just sit Evans and let it heal. Its evident that he isn't effective. Perhaps with a couple of weeks off of it he would be.
                No doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                  I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Zach Smith was back on the court yesterday. We get him and Evans back to 100% for the tournament, we might be able to make a run at this thing. Especially, with the rookies playing the way they have been.
                  Having the young guys have to step up and get some experience carrying the load could be a huge blessing. Like Rev said, just sit the older guys and let them heal. If we get them back full strength, we could make it far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                    Yeah on a piece of paper, but do you really think fans are going to pretend like it didn't happen?
                    Define "pretend it didn't happen."

If they found out the Eagles were cheating and stripped their Super Bowl away, you'll never be able to take away Philly's mad night of celebration, but I'm sure as shit going back to posting memes about how they have no Super Bowl championships.

For bragging purposes.... which is primarily what championships are about once the initial celebration is over.... they cannot use it. I think that is definitely important.

Comment

• This is some good shit right here.

Comment

• My boss who is an Eagles fan graduated from SFA. I don't think I'll be able to tolerate his team beating mine in this tournament. I may lose it.

Comment

My boss who is an Eagles fan graduated from SFA. I don't think I'll be able to tolerate his team beating mine in this tournament. I may lose it.
                          As long as we limit our turnovers, we will be fine.

Comment

• Just stopped in to say AXE'EM JACKS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbrown View Post
                              Just stopped in to say AXE'EM JACKS!!
                              How DARE you?!

Comment

• Heaven help me, I accidentally picked Texas Tech to the Final 4 in my bracket.

Comment

Working...
                                X