• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
      Trae Young is killing me.
      FIFY

#BoomerSooner

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
        FIFY

#BoomerSooner

Yeah, he came alive in the second half. It was a good game. Tech was extremely sloppy with the ball in the first half, or it might have been closer.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Yeah, he came alive in the second half. It was a good game. Tech was extremely sloppy with the ball in the first half, or it might have been closer.
          The first half he was frustrating me with his bad shot selections. It looked like he was more concerned with getting himself going than running the offense. As he matures he'll realize that playing off your teammates, utilizing screens, etc. will create easier scoring opportunities.

Kind of odd that a long tenured and decorated coach like Lon Kruger would allow a Freshman to go all AAU during games. I guess it was a recruiting promise they made to get him to play for Oklahoma, because we rarely get 5 star recruits in basketball. He had offers to blue blood programs like Kansas and Kentucky but he chose to stay home and play at OU. So maybe they bent over backwards to secure talent that they normally wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell at getting.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
            The first half he was frustrating me with his bad shot selections. It looked like he was more concerned with getting himself going than running the offense. As he matures he'll realize that playing off your teammates, utilizing screens, etc. will create easier scoring opportunities.

Kind of odd that a long tenured and decorated coach like Lon Kruger would allow a Freshman to go all AAU during games. I guess it was a recruiting promise they made to get him to play for Oklahoma, because we rarely get 5 star recruits in basketball. He had offers to blue blood programs like Kansas and Kentucky but he chose to stay home and play at OU. So maybe they bent over backwards to secure talent that they normally wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell at getting.
            He was definitely trying to force it early, but the way he showed maturity to me was how he got himself in a groove. He did it by feeding his teammates and letting them score. As soon as you guys got the lead, though. he lit on fire.

Comment

• Wow what a game! Impressive win by TTU! Now how is it we can't beat OU? That's just ridiculous. We got Texas on the 17th. We should handle them easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by vince View Post
                Wow what a game! Impressive win by TTU! Now how is it we can't beat OU? That's just ridiculous. We got Texas on the 17th. We should handle them easily.
                That was one of the most fun games I have ever watched. Down by as much as 11 at one point, had only one lead of 1 point in the first half.

They screwed the pooch by switching to a zone D in the second half. We flattened that shit and went to the corners for 3s. I think that lost them the game.

Just an incredible win.

Comment

That was one of the most fun games I have ever watched. Down by as much as 11 at one point, had only one lead of 1 point in the first half.

They screwed the pooch by switching to a zone D in the second half. We flattened that shit and went to the corners for 3s. I think that lost them the game.

Just an incredible win.
                  I wasn't able to watch the first half but sure glad I caught the 2nd. Man that was some comeback. FT shooting was near perfect too. Loved the composure they had throughout.

Comment

• Originally posted by vince View Post
                    I wasn't able to watch the first half but sure glad I caught the 2nd. Man that was some comeback. FT shooting was near perfect too. Loved the composure they had throughout.
                    We have got to get better at ball control. We have way too damn many unforced turnovers. That has got to improve.

Comment

• Stay classy, Mountaineers. You should be ashamed, [MENTION=39]UncleMilti[/MENTION].

Comment

Stay classy, Mountaineers. You should be ashamed, [MENTION=39]UncleMilti[/MENTION].
                        Looked like the fan jacked into the player pretty hard first.

Were you at the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                          Looked like the fan jacked into the player pretty hard first.

Were you at the game?
                          I was not. It sold out before I could get tickets.

Here is a better look at it. The fan barely touched him.

Comment

I was not. It sold out before I could get tickets.

Here is a better look at it. The fan barely touched him.

Yeah the other angle made it look like he really hit the player first. But this one makes it pretty clear he barely grazed him.

Comment

Stay classy, Mountaineers. You should be ashamed, @UncleMilti.

Comment

• Oklahoma moved up to #4.

WV dropped to #6.

Tech stayed at #8.

Comment

Working...
                                X