Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Chatter...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rev View Post
    I knew Texas Tech was winning this year. Just not that they were winning at a 13-1 pace. There isn't a word big enough to describe how big the win vs Kansas was on the Jayhawks home court.

    RAIDER!!!
    We are doing good things this year. We have actually had to re-implement the shuttles for the men's games. It's been almost a decade.

    POWER!!!
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
      We are doing good things this year. We have actually had to re-implement the shuttles for the men's games. It's been almost a decade.

      POWER!!!
      Was that during the Bob Knight era?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
        Was that during the Bob Knight era?
        Yep.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

        Comment


        • WVU finally giving me something to cheer for. Beautiful to see Duke go down in flames tonight. Another overrated Coach K team with 1 and done players who can't play defense, and aren't going to play defense.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by UncleMilti View Post
            WVU finally giving me something to cheer for. Beautiful to see Duke go down in flames tonight. Another overrated Coach K team with 1 and done players who can't play defense, and aren't going to play defense.
            Did you watch yesterday's game against Oklahoma? The officials made that a hard game to watch. I was really looking forward to seeing the Sooners young gunners vs. that "Press Virginia" defense, but man.......the refs just would not let either side play.

            Seemed like every other possession they were calling fouls or stopping play due to a clock issue.

            As an aside, the Big 12 may be the best conference in the country. I think we have a good chance of 3 or 4 teams making it to the sweet 16.

            I also think this is the season that someone other than Kansas finally wins the conference.

            Comment


            • All I know is Tech should move up into the top 15 this week when polls are released and UT isn't ranked. I'm just saying.
              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                Did you watch yesterday's game against Oklahoma? The officials made that a hard game to watch. I was really looking forward to seeing the Sooners young gunners vs. that "Press Virginia" defense, but man.......the refs just would not let either side play.

                Seemed like every other possession they were calling fouls or stopping play due to a clock issue.

                As an aside, the Big 12 may be the best conference in the country. I think we have a good chance of 3 or 4 teams making it to the sweet 16.

                I also think this is the season that someone other than Kansas finally wins the conference.
                Yeah...it was a shit show. I don't know why these refs feel like they have to be part of the game. Been going on way too long.

                Comment


                • And, now Tech is in the top 10. But, now we play #9 OU and #2 WVU in back to back games. We will see if Tech can hang. [MENTION=39]UncleMilti[/MENTION] [MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION]
                  2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                  Comment


                  • 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                      One of the things I love about CBB is there are always a lot of nontraditional power schools in the mix.

                      Comment


                      • Nova #1.


                        Comment


                        • [MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION], you watching the game tonight?
                          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                            [MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION], you watching the game tonight?
                            Let's crush these fools.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vince View Post
                              Let's crush these fools.
                              We haven’t faced a defense this aggressive all year, so I’m a little nervous about it. I’m hoping for a good game at least.
                              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                              Comment


                              • That was a helluva first half. Sloppy as shit by Tech with the ball. Thank god OU is shooting shitty or this would be lopsided.
                                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X