• Show
Clear All

• Halleluka!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Texas Ace View Post
      I've got 4 words for everyone:

LU-KA DON-CIC.

That is all.
      The Mavs have been a lot better than expected this year. I figured they were still a couple of years away from being a playoff team but I think they have a legit shot at sneaking in this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
        The Mavs have been a lot better than expected this year. I figured they were still a couple of years away from being a playoff team but I think they have a legit shot at sneaking in this year.
        That would be cool, but like I did with the Longhorns, I had tempered expectations and was looking for signs of improvement above all else, and we're getting that.

It's still very early into the NBA season, but so far I'm pleased with what I'm seeing.
        2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

• Luka is my hero.
          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Just glanced at Doncic's stats. Dude is shooting right at 40% from 3 pt land. Holy shit, I thought he outside shooting was the worse part of his game minus defense.
            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Rockets were up by 8 late in the 4th and the Luka went on an 11-0 run by himself to take a 3 point lead.

Mavs win 107-104.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that this guy could end up having the best rookie season since LeBron James.

He's amazing.
              2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

• Originally posted by Texas Ace View Post
                Rockets were up by 8 late in the 4th and the Luka went on an 11-0 run by himself to take a 3 point lead.

Mavs win 107-104.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that this guy could end up having the best rookie season since LeBron James.

He's amazing.
                Obviously things could turn around down the road to even things out, but right now Atlanta Hawks fans have to be pissed that they traded away Doncic for Trae Young.

Comment

• This is why I wanted the Bulls to trade up for Doncic. Knowing those fools they probably would've traded up with Bagley as their intended target.

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Working...
                      X