Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Mavs would be my second team. I'll pull for them moderately, when they are not in direct competition with the Bulls.

Comment

• Can't post a facebook vid, but holy shit. JoJo is a monster.

https://www.facebook.com/Sixers/vide...0349844354853/

Comment

• Jimmy F'n Butler.

That dude is CLUTCH.

Comment

• I deleted a post that wasn't my own for the first time since I became a mod. Do not bring political crap into a sports forum.
          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
            I deleted a post that wasn't my own for the first time since I became a mod. Do not bring political crap into a sports forum.
            It was written by Kyle Korver, dipshit and was relevant to the NBA. Just because it doesn't fit your narrow political views of this conservative echo chamber it was deleted. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by BipolarFuk View Post

It was written by Kyle Korver, dipshit and was relevant to the NBA. Just because it doesn't fit your narrow political views of this conservative echo chamber it was deleted. Sorry.
              It was political and did not belong in this thread regardless of what words were used in it. I would have deleted a conservative article as well if it was ever posted in a sports forum.
              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• A little surprised the sixers won without Embiid. Especially that the game wasn't particularly close. Simmons was a man possessed.

As an aside, Greg Monroe SUCKS.

Comment

• Damn...just damn. Some of these stretches by Philly are glorious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carp View Post
                    Damn...just damn. Some of these stretches by Philly are glorious.

Comment

• 4 OT game. Fantastic.

Comment

• I accidentally caught an nba highlight on the news tonight.

When did NBA players start wearing pants under their shorts?

Comment

• Christ on a crutch.

Comment

• Neither team had any chance of beating Milwaukee, which should provide some solace to Sixers fans, but that has to be the worst way to lose a series. It'll be interesting to see what strategy the Sixers take with this roster long-term because I think ideally you'd like to go all-in on building around Embiid since he's the true championship talent, which would mean trading Simmons for better fitting pieces, but you can't really rely on his health so they might just have to play it down the middle and see how things go.

Comment

• I think the Sixers need to stay the course, add a quality backup center, another shooter, maybe a perimeter defender, and see what happens.

A lot of things could have swung game 7, but one thing keeps sticking out to me. Greg Monroe played about I think a minute and change and was a -9. That's nuts. Boban had a similar line in game 6.

The Sixers were about +90 in the series with Embiid and like a -100 or something without him. They have to address that.

Comment

Working...
                              X