X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    Sorry Rox fans, but you're stuck with Melo now and no, he's not going to change. Forget his attitude, he's simply not a good player anymore. Get ready for some major frustration.
    Yeah, last night he looked like the same marginal player that I watched in OKC during the latter half of last season. At this point in his career he has a so-so jump shot and he's terrible defensively.

He was far from Houston's only problem last night and obviously it was just one game, but man, damn if he didn't look like the same old worn out Melo who Thunder fans couldn't wait to dump.

Comment

• Did LeBron leave his uniform in the dryer too long?

Why is he wearing it so small?
      2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

• Originally posted by Texas Ace View Post
        Did LeBron leave his uniform in the dryer too long?

Why is he wearing it so small?
        The slim athletic fit is in. You know that.

Don't act like you don't be rocking skinny jeans.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post

2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

Do they make them in kids sizes?
            2018 Pickem Champion

Comment

Yeah, last night he looked like the same marginal player that I watched in OKC during the latter half of last season. At this point in his career he has a so-so jump shot and he's terrible defensively.

He was far from Houston's only problem last night and obviously it was just one game, but man, damn if he didn't look like the same old worn out Melo who Thunder fans couldn't wait to dump.
              Dont be jealous.
              #Fire Garrett

Comment

• I <3 JJ Redick.

Comment

• Embiid says he loves playing with Redick and wishes he was 24 so they could play together for 10-15 years. But, he says, “he’s old as shit”

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                    Embiid says he loves playing with Redick and wishes he was 24 so they could play together for 10-15 years. But, he says, “he’s old as shit”

Comment

• Embiid is my hero. <3

Comment

• I love Embiid's talent, I love his trolling, but I think I love his attitude the most.

Put up 41/13 and 39/17 in back to back games.

In the 39 point game he scored 32 in the first half.

Post game interview (paraphrasing): "Are we seeing you at your best right now?"

Embiid (paraphrasing): "Nah I have a lot more work to do. I sucked in the second half."

<3

Comment

• Really fortunate that the Bulls had this rash of injuries and that the organization is being "extra cautious" bringing them back. Lavine/Markkanen/Carter is a really nice young core but if you can add a top 5 pick (Barrett/Reddish/Little) to that you have the makings of an ECF competitor.

And as expected, Carter looks amazing, I wouldn't trade him for any of the bigs taken before him at this point except maybe JJJ, and that's a toss up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                            Really fortunate that the Bulls had this rash of injuries and that the organization is being "extra cautious" bringing them back. Lavine/Markkanen/Carter is a really nice young core but if you can add a top 5 pick (Barrett/Reddish/Little) to that you have the makings of an ECF competitor.

And as expected, Carter looks amazing, I wouldn't trade him for any of the bigs taken before him at this point except maybe JJJ, and that's a toss up.
                            Carter does look way better than expected -- and no shock that he looks better than Bagley, who it was also relatively obvious he relied on being bigger and jumping higher than everyone in college and so he wouldn't be an instant smash success in the NBA -- but I dunno, I can't say I'd take Carter over Ayton.

And Bamba is super raw, can't make that judgment yet. You still might be getting an 18-12 DPOY player there.

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                              Carter does look way better than expected -- and no shock that he looks better than Bagley, who it was also relatively obvious he relied on being bigger and jumping higher than everyone in college and so he wouldn't be an instant smash success in the NBA -- but I dunno, I can't say I'd take Carter over Ayton.

And Bamba is super raw, can't make that judgment yet. You still might be getting an 18-12 DPOY player there.
                              Yea at the end of the day we're talking about a 10 game sample of rookies so everything is speculative. You know I've been extremely high on Carter for a while though so what I've seen so far is basically just validation of how highly I already thought of him.

Ayton might be the guy to gamble on just because of how high his ceiling is but ultimately I think Carter will end up being roughly the same caliber of player, if not better, while also being an immensely better fit with Markkanen.

Comment

• Bulls have to, as they were doing last year, simply tank away for just a little longer.

Getting a top 5 pick and they will be in great shape.

Dunn-Lavine-Little/Reddish/Barrett-Markkanen-Carter

And they might could sign Kemba Walker in FA.

Comment

Working...
                                X