NBA Chatter Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Maybe they should shut the shot clock down so that teams can take as long as they want each possession and keep scoring down. Less stoppages of play would speed the game up. Modernize the game. Can't have any downtime.
I think we are both asking for the same thing.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Maybe they should shut the shot clock down so that teams can take as long as they want each possession and keep scoring down. Less stoppages of play would speed the game up. Modernize the game. Can't have any downtime.
The Four Corners offense would really juice up TV ratings.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I was watching this game live last night and they didn't show this angle so I thought it was warranted. Mainly because the OKC play-by-play guys were basically making it sound as if Poole violently threw the ball at the refs.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I was watching this game live last night and they didn't show this angle so I thought it was warranted. Mainly because the OKC play-by-play guys were basically making it sound as if Poole violently threw the ball at the refs.

Yep. You can't throw it lighter than that. Really soft call, the type that makes you wonder. :lol

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It looks like Luka will be missing some time with that thigh strain. It was limping pretty badly out there.

Also, KD spraining his ankle going up for a routine layup during warmups is further proof that he's cursed.

Cotton

Staff member

Please god no. I am begging you.

• Haha
Reactions: Rev
Top Bottom