MLB Chatter Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Also, that 12 year contract has zero opt-outs. 12 years is an awfully long time. That's insane to me.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Tell me the owners aren't fucking the NFL players when baseball players are getting paid like this. They are literally destroying their minds and bodies for peanuts compared to players in a sport that doesn't bring in near the revenue.

Cotton

Staff member

This was cool. Great player and great person.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Opening day. :towel

This really should be a national holiday.
As little hope as I have for the Rangers this year, I just can't help but get hyped up for Opening Day. :towel

Rev

Staff member
I was able to help introduce a foreign exchange student to baseball at the high school game the other night. He is one of my wife's student that is from Armenia and never heard of the game. His English is very good for only being over here for a few months but it was still pretty hard to figure out where to start. He does pick things up pretty quick but there really is a lot to explain from scratch. He seemed to really enjoy it so I call it a success.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
:towel

Cotton

Staff member

You.... you can STFU!

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I was able to help introduce a foreign exchange student to baseball at the high school game the other night. He is one of my wife's student that is from Armenia and never heard of the game. His English is very good for only being over here for a few months but it was still pretty hard to figure out where to start. He does pick things up pretty quick but there really is a lot to explain from scratch. He seemed to really enjoy it so I call it a success.
We have a foreign exchange student living with us from Thailand this year. She is really starting to like baseball/softball. My daughter that's a junior plays fastpitch softball, and that's where Supreeya first started taking an interest. She's been watching spring training games with me on TV and is full of questions. It's been fun teaching her to understand the game. I asked if she wanted to try out for the fastpitch team this spring. She gave a pretty quick NO. She'll just stick with playing on the tennis team, and go watch my daughter play. :lol

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

:lol

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Twins win! 2-0 shutout over the Indians. Jose' Berrios was DEALING.

D

Deuce

The Rays start the year taking 3 of 4 from Houston while playing mostly guys you’ve never heard of who spent time in the minors last year. This reminds me of the year we called up BJ Upton and Delmon Young. So young, yet fun to watch.

Rev

Staff member
The Rangers won the first of an extreme amount of series wins that they are going to have this year!!

Cotton

Staff member
The Rangers won the first of an extreme amount of series wins that they are going to have this year!!
I can't believe we actually won our first series. That's just shy of amazing.

Top Bottom