MLB Chatter Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's why I said its an MLB embarrassment. The Rangers should be too, but they're playing by the rules.
Exactly. So, we aren't harboring anything.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
At this point just about every team has had at least a guy or two caught on PEDs. At this point the suspensions almost feel like a natural part of the game you have to deal with, like injuries.

Last edited:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I guess Gardenhire is returning to the Twins after all.

I'm guessing he gets that 1000th win sometime in mid June. :tippytoe

D

Deuce

The ball obviously hits the turf and the human element robs the Rays of insurance runs.

Cotton

Staff member
The ball obviously hits the turf and the human element robs the Rays of insurance runs.
Yeah, that was a bad call by the umps.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Price bucked the trend last night. Like it or not, Duece, Im pulling for the Rays the rest of the way.

Cotton

Staff member
Price bucked the trend last night. Like it or not, Duece, Im pulling for the Rays the rest of the way.
I think I am, too. I don't see any other team I really want to win it all, and the Rays deserve to win one.

Cotton

Staff member

Rev

Staff member
Didnt think they could justify a firing after 4 90 win seasons. Now go out and get us some bats, JD.

D

Deuce

I said a few seasons ago that the Pirates are the new Rays and were building something. I like them a lot. If we don't make it I'm pulling for them hard.

Rev

Staff member
Jason Coskrey ‏@JCoskrey
Masahiro Tanaka is now 23-0 with a 1.27 ERA (and one save). Also passed 200-inning mark tonight (205) #rakuteneagles #NPB #MLB

Here is your next Japenese pitcher coming over....

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'll be pulling for the Pirates tonight. Their fan base deserves more than a one and done after waiting over 20 years just to finish over .500.

In the big boy series that starts Thursday night, I've got Braves over Dodgers in 6. Braves are one of the better 1 run game teams out there. I'm expecting a low scoring series and the Braves have the better bullpen.

Top Bottom