MLB Chatter Thread

D

Deuce

F that noise. I'm not interested in facing Darvish, Masterson and then Bucholtz in consecutive games.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Well it may not matter if you cant beat the Blue Jays......

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Come on, Blue Jays!!! Come on, Twins!!! :towel

dallen

Senior Tech
Rangers fought back and control their own destiny again

Rev

Staff member
Madden is being foolish. He's falling victim to the thought he has expanded rosters so pull a starter too soon.
I checked earlier and noticed they pulled the starter early and the score was only 1-1. Thought that was a little weird.

Rev

Staff member
F that noise. I'm not interested in facing Darvish, Masterson and then Bucholtz in consecutive games.
Unless they change it Darvish is suppose to pitch tomorrow. Thats a tough decision. You want your best for the playoff game but if you dont win tomorrow you could be out before you get there.....

Rev

Staff member
Hunter Pence gets a 5 year 90 million extension. Cant believe he got that much. Doesnt bode well for FA prices this offseason.....

D

Deuce

Unless they change it Darvish is suppose to pitch tomorrow. Thats a tough decision. You want your best for the playoff game but if you dont win tomorrow you could be out before you get there.....
Good, pitch him. We're throwing Moore tomorrow. If I were you, I'd hope we throw Price against you if we have a playoff. You want nothing to do with Alex Cobb right now.

Rev

Staff member
Good, pitch him. We're throwing Moore tomorrow. If I were you, I'd hope we throw Price against you if we have a playoff. You want nothing to do with Alex Cobb right now.
My brother said Wash has already said its Perez pitching a playoff game so Darvish must be going tomorrow. Yeah. Give us Price.

Cotton

Staff member
My brother said Wash has already said its Perez pitching a playoff game so Darvish must be going tomorrow. Yeah. Give us Price.
They are advertising Darvish as the starter for tomorrow.

Rev

Staff member
Probably best. They have been in a lose and you are out situation for a few games now.

Cotton

Staff member
Probably best. They have been in a lose and you are out situation for a few games now.
I agree. We are now tied with the Rays but we lose tomorrow and we could very well be out. At least this gives us our best shot at the playoffs.

Rev

Staff member
I guess we should get Cruz back....

Rev

Staff member
Whether the Rangers are postseason-bound or not, their biggest need this winter will be a No. 3 hitter with Nelson Cruz hitting the open market. The Marlins swear that they're keeping Giancarlo Stanton and Robinson Cano isn't a fit for a team that already has too many middle infielders. One option could be Matt Kemp, if the Dodgers will part with him. MLB Trade Rumors

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Twins rolling over tits up to finish the season. And the funniest part of it is, all they needed was three wins in their last ten to get Gardenhire his 1000th win with the club. Nope. Even if they win today to finish the season, he'll only have 999. And more than likely fired.

:lol

D

Deuce

Updated scenarios from the Rays beat writer.

PLAYOFF SCENARIOS

If Rays win and …

Cleveland and Texas win: Indians in, Rays at Rangers for Monday tiebreaker, 8:07

Cleveland loses and Texas wins: 3-way tie, Rays at Indians on Monday at 4:07, loser at Texas on Tuesday at 4:07

Cleveland wins and Texas loses: Rays and Indians are wild cards, play at Cleveland on Wednesday, 8:07

Cleveland and Texas lose: Rays and Indians are wild cards, play at St. Petersburg on Wednesday, 8:07

If Rays lose and …

Cleveland and Texas win: Rays out, Rangers play at Indians on Wednesday, 8:07

Cleveland loses and Texas wins: Rays out, Rangers play at Indians on Wednesday, 8:07

Cleveland wins and Texas loses: Indians in, Rays at Rangers for Monday tiebreaker, 8:07

Cleveland and Texas lose: Indians in, Rays at Rangers for Monday tiebreaker, 8:07

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Weird walk-off no-hitter for Marlins. Never saw that before. Alvarez gave up 0 hits through 9, but Marlins didn't score until a wild pitch in bottom of 9th.

Rev

Staff member
Rays almost blow it.... :lol

Top Bottom