MLB Chatter Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
He's a better player than Biggio for sure.

Nolan Ryan is a legend and I'd rank him higher as a baseball player than Altuve, but Altuve has been an Astro longer and contributed more as an Astro than Ryan did.

He's helped them reach 4 WS while winning 2 of them all while being the best player on the team for the majority of his career.

So yeah, I think he's the best player in franchise history even if he isn't the best player that's ever played for them.
I agree with this but I still hope his dick rots off.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
They just said a crazy stat on this broadcast....

The 11 home runs the Astros hit in the first two games is a record for the most home runs ever hit in a three-game series.

They've just hit 3 more tonight though only 3 innings so now the record is 14 and counting.

WTF happened to the Rangers pitching?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

The 11 home runs the Astros hit in the first two games is a record for the most home runs ever hit in a three-game series.

They've just hit 3 more tonight though only 3 innings so now the record is 14 and counting.

The pitching was good when they were getting 12 runs a game.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

It feels personal at this point.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

RAIDER!!!!!!!!

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Freaking hilarious. It's funny enough that he did that, but then his reaction afterwards. :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He's the guy right, that some lady criticized him for being overweight or something and he said, "Hey lady, I'm a baseball player, not an athlete." :lol

Also. I'm not sure I remember seeing him a pic of him clean shaven. He looks like John Daly there.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He's the guy right, that some lady criticized him for being overweight or something and he said, "Hey lady, I'm a baseball player, not an athlete." :lol

Also. I'm not sure I remember seeing him a pic of him clean shaven. He looks like John Daly there.
I remember an interview of some sort back in the day when they were talking about how the offseason workouts of MLBers had improved so much over the years. That story of Kruk came up, and also a clip where they were talking with Kent Hrbek of the Twins. About what his offseason workout regimen was. He said it was beer, oreos, and bowling.

Two pretty good fat guys.

Top Bottom