MLB Chatter Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Those are worse. Typical asstros. They have the Chaz McCormick of jerseys.
Those jerseys didn't even have Asstros on them. Terrible. I guess they just wanted to advertise.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Really trying to understand why the Angels are buying.

Rev

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Really trying to understand why the Angels are buying.
Hey man, anything can happen. I can testify to that.

2021 the Braves were under .500 about this time of the year. Ronald Acuna had torn his ACL right before the All-Star break. Marcell Ozuna was out for the year with a broken finger and legal problems. And there were a few other major injuries to everyday starters.

No one would have blamed them for throwing in the towel on the season, but the GM swung some trades at the deadline to refit the roster and they ended up winning the World Series.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life

2021 the Braves were under .500 about this time of the year. Ronald Acuna had torn his ACL right before the All-Star break. Marcell Ozuna was out for the year with a broken finger and legal problems. And there were a few other major injuries to everyday starters.

No one would have blamed them for throwing in the towel on the season, but the GM swung some trades at the deadline to refit the roster and they ended up winning the World Series.
And got Wash his long-deserved ring!

Rev

Staff member

Angels are a different story with Ohtani, though. Just don't think there is a chance they could sign him. They've shown they can't win with him so they should be selling.

That's just my opinion and teams have been known to go on runs out of nowhere. I just don't see it with this team.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
As long as Kate is included the deal.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Padres making a strong bid to lead the Clownshow Uniform Olympics. They literally look like clowns tonight.

Rev

Staff member
Padres making a strong bid to lead the Clownshow Uniform Olympics. They literally look like clowns tonight.
I knew you would like those. Makes you appreciate ours more.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Top Bottom