Yet, he trails Seager in OPS.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I miss him, too.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I would like to send my condolences to the fans of the rest of the league. The Rangers selected Wyatt Langford so pretty much game over for the next couple of decades for you guys.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I would like to send my condolences to the fans of the rest of the league. The Rangers selected Wyatt Langford so pretty much game over for the next couple of decades for you guys.
Not worried at all. He probably pees sitting down.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I tuned in to the MLB draft for a few minutes and they've done a really good job copying the format and atmosphere of NFL and NBA drafts. Normally MLB drafts were pretty dry and straightforward.

Based on my limited look-in, ESPN's done a good job with this year's draft.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The Dominican has put out some fun players to watch. Vlad. Beltre. Now De La Cruz.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'm honestly surprised this hasn't happened more often.
Watching those kids in the outfield of these events always reminded me of when we'd play 500 as a kid. Constantly jostling for position, trying to make the catch. Yep, we took a few flies/liners to the chops, too. Along with a few well placed elbows.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Dominican has put out some fun players to watch. Vlad. Beltre. Now De La Cruz.
For my money, best pound for pound baseball players come from there and Cuba.

Think of the early to mid 2000s -- Vlad Sr., Manny Ramirez, David Ortiz, Pedro Martinez, Adrian Beltre, etc.

Just insane how good those players are that come from there.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Watching those kids in the outfield of these events always reminded me of when we'd play 500 as a kid. Constantly jostling for position, trying to make the catch. Yep, we took a few flies/liners to the chops, too. Along with a few well placed elbows.
:lol

Yup.

That's how I took a pop fly right to the forehead when I was 13 years old.

And we weren't out there trying to field shots being hit by all-world players. Again, I'm very surprised we haven't seen more of this over the years during the derby with all those kids out there.

Top Bottom