Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Chatter Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NoDak View Post
    Ugh.

    Please, no.
    Same.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

    Comment


    • I would probably stop watching altogether if that happens.
      #Fire Garrett

      Comment


      • 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
          They had to clear even more money to sign him.
          #Fire Garrett

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rev View Post
            They had to clear even more money to sign him.
            Yep, but they got it cleared.
            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

            Comment


            • This is the trial run, just watch they're going to do this to the bigs next
              2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                This is the trial run, just watch they're going to do this to the bigs next
                God damnit, please do not let this end up in the bigs. I seriously may quit watching baseball. Not like I have a ton of reason to watch right now with my Rangers anyway.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                Comment


                • This offseason, the Twins have added Lance Lynn and Jake Odorizzi to their starting rotation. Also added Zach Duke, Addison Reed, Fernando Rodney, and Tyler Kinley to their bullpen. Plus picked up power lefty Logan Morrison to DH/backup 1B and hit behind Sano.


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                    This offseason, the Twins have added Lance Lynn and Jake Odorizzi to their starting rotation. Also added Zach Duke, Addison Reed, Fernando Rodney, and Tyler Kinley to their bullpen. Plus picked up power lefty Logan Morrison to DH/backup 1B and hit behind Sano.


                    They are looking really good and you should have a fun year.
                    #Fire Garrett

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rev View Post
                      They are looking really good and you should have a fun year.
                      Hopefully. Would be fun to challenge the Indians for the division, but I'm not sure we're quite there yet. Never know, I guess.

                      Comment


                      • Comment


                        • Originally posted by Kbrown View Post
                          . You are a meanie!!
                          #Fire Garrett

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kbrown View Post


                            Damn.
                            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                            Comment


                            • I feel like Harvey is going to win 15-18 games this year. Callaway does amazing things with pitchers...and I love the way he is throwing.

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X