MLB Chatter Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Can't go 162-0 if you don't win the first one.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Flyouts lead to something positive way less than people like to imply.

A weak pop out to shallow center doesn't usually lead to anything positive but people don't complain about those.

Most of the time, an out is an out. But if a guy has an .800 OPS I don't really care if he strikes out 200 times.
I will take my 1% chance!

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
public proposals are so weak. you're counting on the girl not turning you down in front of thousands of people. it's emotional blackmail.

I don't understand proposals that get turned down in general. If you're proposing, you better basically already know the answer is yes.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I was watching the Yankee game yesterday and the broadcast almost never showed the pitch clock. I guess they figure there will be so few violations as to make that necessary.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I was watching the Yankee game yesterday and the broadcast almost never showed the pitch clock. I guess they figure there will be so few violations as to make that necessary.
I guess that's just the YES Network.

I watched the Braves game plus a little of two others, and each game had the pitch clock inserted into their standard graphics.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I have Fubo and thankfully they have Ballys SW so I get to see the Rangers this year.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Why can't you get Bally Sports? I thought you still have DirecTV.
I have Dish and it isn't available on Dish. It's okay a good friend of mine (looks around the room) was kind enough to help me out.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I guess that's just the YES Network.

I watch the Braves game plus a little of two others, and each game had the pitch clock inserted into their standard graphics.

Phillies broadcast had it for every pitch also.

Top Bottom