Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt Harvey has given up 4 hits in 14 innings.

Comment

The '27 Yankees....err...the Atlanta Braves win again.

Once again the starting pitching was magnificent. And Justin Upton is white hot.

Too bad Heyward and BJ Upton are struggling. If the guys in front of him were getting on base Justin would probably have close to 20 RBIs.

Comment

BJ hitting .150 in April isn't called struggling, it's called normal.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
          The '27 Yankees....err...the Atlanta Braves win again.

Once again the starting pitching was magnificent. And Justin Upton is white hot.

Too bad Heyward and BJ Upton are struggling. If the guys in front of him were getting on base Justin would probably have close to 20 RBIs.
          Buck leads the NL in RBIs. Suck it.

Comment

The Rays got hosed but since its Dueces team I'm alright with that. I expect a makeup call in today's game.
            #Fire Garrett

Comment

Originally posted by Rev View Post
              The Rays got hosed but since its Dueces team I'm alright with that. I expect a makeup call in today's game.
              Bullshit like that is why home plate umpires should be removed from calling balls and strikes and be replaced by a computer programmed with a by the book strike zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev View Post
                A makeup call in the 3rd inning doesn't mean as much. Whether you're ok with real live umps or not, a call like that should be a fireable offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                  A makeup call in the 3rd inning doesn't mean as much. Whether you're ok with real live umps or not, a call like that should be a fireable offense.
                  I'm just messing with you and yes he should be removed.
                  #Fire Garrett

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                    As I watched that ball cross home plate a cuss word came out of my mouth... followed by WHAT?! And then nervous laughter. I couldn't believe he called it a strike.
                    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Awful.
                      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

I saw one of those grids last night that shows a straight away shot at the catcher and where the pitch was when it crossed the plate. It was an even worse call than that gif gives him credit for if you believe it.

Comment

Surpisingly, every game so far the Twins have had good starting pitching. Either no offense or the bullpen letting them down has been the cause of their 3 losses.

I know it's early, but I am shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Awful.
                            Exhibit A why these, blind prima donna motherfuckers should be removed from calling balls and strikes. Imagine if this was some kind of really important game.

Most of these guys have their own personal opinion on what the strike zone should be and piss on what the rule book says. Or they are just terrible like this guy.

Comment

It's hard to make the case that it was an important game with 155+ still to go, but these two teams are potentially going to fight each other for the WC spots. I would say each game they play (either in April or October) are important.

Now, obviously Longoria would have needed to get at least a hit at the next AB just to tie, but he should have been given the chance.

Comment

Computerized balls and strikes is a terrible idea. That was a horrid call, not issue with that, but for the most part I have no problem with umps and their strike zones. Now having instant replay for other calls I am for, just not balls and strikes.

Comment

Working...
                                X