MLB Chatter Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Me, too, brother. Out of all the sports, I think I miss baseball the most.
No doubt about it. This is the first time since I can remember that my dad and I didn't spend opening day together. In one way or the other. Even when I was in Iraq, I called him at about 3 in the morning on opening day so we could share the opening pitch of the Twins' season together.

This years "opening day" will certainly be different. If we even get it at all. I sure hope so.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I used to love to play baseball but I never really enjoyed sitting down and watching the game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
No doubt about it. This is the first time since I can remember that my dad and I didn't spend opening day together. In one way or the other. Even when I was in Iraq, I called him at about 3 in the morning on opening day so we could share the opening pitch of the Twins' season together.

This years "opening day" will certainly be different. If we even get it at all. I sure hope so.
That's awesome and sucks at the same time. (that you had to call your dad from overseas instead of being with him)

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That's awesome and sucks at the same time. (that you had to call your dad from overseas instead of being with him)
I haven't been with him every opening day. We try to get together, but sometimes a phone call was all we could do. That one was just the furthest we were apart. :lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I haven't been with him every opening day. We try to get together, but sometimes a phone call was all we could do. That one was just the furthest we were apart. :lol
It's still awesome.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Twins don't need another beatdown by the Yanks. Canceling the season would be merciful.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Oh, you want to play the things we don't need game? I'm up for it if you are.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Creepy old predator pedophiles that hide behind a cartoon avatar.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Utterly predictable. I'd be more worried about your daughter's bf. I'm sure he's a real charmer. Probably has her frequently smashed old man tied around his finger.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Utterly predictable. I'd be more worried about your daughter's bf. I'm sure he's a real charmer. Probably has her frequently smashed old man tied around his finger.
:lol
Aww... Poor pedogun doesn't like the IMAGE HE MADE FOR HIMSELF brought back to him. So has to lash out by making shit up, sadly trying to bring family in, to try and deflect.

But since you brought up family.... I sure hope you didn't have any daughters. May God have mercy on them if you did.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
:lol
Aww... Poor pedogun doesn't like the IMAGE HE MADE FOR HIMSELF brought back to him. So has to lash out by making shit up, sadly trying to bring family in, to try and deflect.
Me: Ha ha. Twins can't get past the Yanks.
You: Pedo!
Me: WTF?

But since you brought up family.... I sure hope you didn't have any daughters. May God have mercy on them if you did.
I regret to inform you that many females are attractive before the age of 18. You have a daughter, so you can't admit the obvious. I have no such conflicts or hangups.

Back to the topic at hand: Twins are small market frauds and always will be.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I was talking about my dad and what baseball means to us together with Iamtdg. You came in with your stupidity. I didn't say anything about your being a pedo. Just asked if you wanted to continue. You decided to continue with the retardation. That's when I brought up the thing that YOU CULTIVATED on your own. Nobody did that but you. You were the sick fuck posting nude pics of underage girls in your jailbait thread. The raunchiest, no holds barred cowboys board on the net even decided it was too much and took your fucking pedo thread down. Now you don't want to own it? Tough shit.

So, buy all means. You can make shit up about me all you want. That's fine. Ignorant lies are easily dismissed. But I don't have to make anything up about you. You're a disgusting piece of shit, who has a thing for underage girls. By your own admission.

Last edited:

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I was talking about my dad and what baseball means to us together with Iamtdg. You came in with your stupidity. I didn't say anything about your being a pedo. Just asked if you wanted to continue. You decided to continue with the retardation.
Right, because "pedo" is a reasonable response to lighthearted jibes about the Twins or the Dakotas.

That's when I brought up the thing that YOU CULTIVATED on your own. Nobody did that but you. You were the sick fuck posting nude pics of underage girls in your jailbait thread.
NUDE pics of underage girls? I would've been banned immediately, if not reported to the FBI. All that booze has done a number on your brain cells.

The raunchiest, no holds barred cowboys board on the net even decided it was too much and took your fucking pedo thread down. Now you don't want to own it? Tough shit.
Because guilt-ridden daddies like yourself were throwing a hissyfit. More trouble than it was worth.

So, buy all means. You can make shit up about me all you want. That's fine. Ignorant lies are easily dismissed. But I don't have to make anything up about you. You're a disgusting piece of shit, who has a thing for underage girls. By your own admission.
Which makes me indistinguishable from millions of other men who visit legal jailbait sites. Stick to the Kristies of the world if that's your thing.

Top Bottom