MLB Chatter Thread

Carp

DCC 4Life
Pete Fucking Alonso. I'm sorry this is happening to all NL fans...we have the best rookie in baseball, who is the best player in baseball, also voted best midsized vehicle by Car and Driver magazine.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Someone did the math, and he stands to make more per AB than the US median household annual income. :lol
What do they get, about 600 AB per year? Roughly 36mill per year, so basically 60k per at bat...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This is an issue. I have umped for many years, and you do NOT stare down the dugout over one pitch call. That's extremely unprofessional. This dude should not be umping period, let alone in the bigs.

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

This is an issue. I have umped for many years, and you do NOT stare down the dugout over one pitch call. That's extremely unprofessional. This dude should not be umping period, let alone in the bigs.
I saw that I received a lot of tweet notifications over this game bit did not see what was going on. That is abuse of power but it happened to the Astros so it's ok.

Cotton

Staff member
I saw that I received a lot of tweet notifications over this game bit did not see what was going on. That is abuse of power but it happened to the Astros so it's ok.
It's almost unbelievable behavior out of an ump calling high schools games. It is absolutely unacceptable in the bigs.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Speaking of abuse, what is your take on the Rangers' weiner-grab home run celebration?

My guess is that they learned it in the minors.

Rev

Staff member
Speaking of abuse, what is your take on the Rangers' weiner-grab home run celebration?

Havent watched a game but if that is happening then no I dont like it. So if they hold it too long will that be the equivalent of a batt flip?

Cotton

Staff member

It's f'ing stupid.

Cotton

Staff member
Havent watched a game but if that is happening then no I dont like it. So if they hold it too long will that be the equivalent of a batt flip?
They do the hand slap to back hand slap and then grab each other's crotch. It has no place on any sports field let alone a professional sports field.

Kbrown

Not So New Member

Rev

Staff member
Well now that's disgusting.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
And the Rangers blast another dinger!

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
WTF??? I thought they were grabbing their own which is bad enough. NTTAWWI...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The Twins have faced 3 Cy Young winners so far this year. Corey Kluber, Jake Arrieta, and Jacob DeGrom.

3-0.

:mj

Rev

Staff member
WTF??? I thought they were grabbing their own which is bad enough. NTTAWWI...
Its a learned behavior. Something I'm sure they learned from Houston.

Seeing as how we try to copy them in everything I cant help but think it's the same.

Rev

Staff member
:LT

Top Bottom