MLB Chatter Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yu Darvish threw 9 pitches yesterday, only one touching the 90's and then quit with a triceps injury.

Welcome me back to baseball season, Rangers fans.
:flip

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
In all seriousness, I can't take another season like last season. Not two in a row... please almighty jesus.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yu Darvish threw 9 pitches yesterday, only one touching the 90's and then quit with a triceps injury.

Welcome me back to baseball season, Rangers fans.
We already know this.

They said it wasnt serious yesterday but he went in for a MRI todayand I fully expect his arm to fall off tomorrow. There is always some kind of injury with this guy.

Havent seen any report yet but I also read Holland has tightness as well.

D

Deuce

We already know this.

They said it wasnt serious yesterday but he went in for a MRI todayand I fully expect his arm to fall off tomorrow. There is always some kind of injury with this guy.

Havent seen any report yet but I also read Holland has tightness as well.
@BleacherReport: Rangers pitcher Yu Darvish reportedly has a UCL sprain in elbow, may need Tommy John surgery http://t.co/eBkbMyLmlC http://t.co/AceAuzLuoA

Carp

DCC 4Life
Harvey threw 2 perfect innings and hit 99 on the radar. Yup. Fuck the Nats and their rotation right in the pussy.

Carp

DCC 4Life
In all seriousness. Hate to see a young, promising pitcher get hurt like that. Changes a whole season, but the bright side is you get to find out what else you have. A guy like deGrom probably does not get a shot last year unless Harvey goes down.

Rev

Staff member
In all seriousness. Hate to see a young, promising pitcher get hurt like that. Changes a whole season, but the bright side is you get to find out what else you have. A guy like deGrom probably does not get a shot last year unless Harvey goes down.
I could handle it better if we didnt have the kind of year we had last season. I was getting really optimistic about this season with the guys healthy and now this. Our top pitching prospect could come up I guess but I bet its back to Tepesch or Martinez. I dont mind Tepesch at the back of the rotation but thats assuming Colby Lewis and Detweiler pan out as well.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I could handle it better if we didnt have the kind of year we had last season. I was getting really optimistic about this season with the guys healthy and now this. Our top pitching prospect could come up I guess but I bet its back to Tepesch or Martinez. I dont mind Tepesch at the back of the rotation but thats assuming Colby Lewis and Detweiler pan out as well.
As a Mets fan you will get no sympathy from me. You guys have had a nice run here.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Michael Conforto, 3-3 2B 3 RBIs...no big deal.

Rev

Staff member
Gallo goes yard today. Just another day at the office.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
There's still time to jump on the Twins bandwagon. We're shootin' for .500 this year, baby!

:towel

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Marcus Stroman tore his ACL. Out for the season. Big blow to the Jays. Sucks to see a young up and coming pitcher lose an entire season like that. At least it isn't for an arm problem I guess but either way he won't pitch in 2015.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Marcus Stroman tore his ACL. Out for the season. Big blow to the Jays. Sucks to see a young up and coming pitcher lose an entire season like that. At least it isn't for an arm problem I guess but either way he won't pitch in 2015.
I hate to see injuries, but I am glad that the Mets have such a surplus that when teams like the Ranges and Jays lose a guy the names of Niese and Gee come up.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Soler, Baez, and Bryant just went for back-to-back-to-back HRs off Trevor Bauer. #getusedtoit

Last edited:
Top Bottom