MLB Chatter Thread

Carp

DCC 4Life
Mets keep sticking around...hopefully Granderson starts hitting and I am ready for Flores to be the everyday SS.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Just learned that the Ranger game I'm going I'm going to in a few weeks is going to.be the game that they honor Michael Young. Yes, [MENTION=41]Genghis Khan[/MENTION] I will get you an autograph.

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The Twins didn't get beat by Justin Verlander yesterday.

Rainout FTMFW!

:mj

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Mets keep sticking around...hopefully Granderson starts hitting and I am ready for Flores to be the everyday SS.
:towel

The Mets are gonna have one of their top non-pitching prospects work out eventually, dammit!

Carp

DCC 4Life
I wouldn't count on Flores being a big time player...guys like Nimmo, Dom Smith, and Plawecki are the everyday prospects I keep an eye on.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Another rainout.

This time avoided the 4-0 Zach Greinke.

One more day with a winning record.

:mj

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Marlins have had our number this year.

Now we've got a tough 3 game set against the Giants. Mike Minor makes his season debut tonight. He'll probably go 6 innings max.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
The Marlins have had our number this year.

Now we've got a tough 3 game set against the Giants. Mike Minor makes his season debut tonight. He'll probably go 6 innings max.
The Marlins have started off pretty well. Jose Fernandez is unbelievable. He has pretty much been the best pitcher in the league since he came up and he was 20 when he hit the bigs. Similar to what Trout did as a position player if you throw out that brief stint he did in 2011. In his first full season he almost immediately established himself as the best player in the game. Same for Fernandez. He's showing Pedro Martinez type dominance.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
We did that after losing 2 of 3 to the Twins and 3 of 4 to the CWS. Too inconsistent and some very mediocre pitching.
Once you get Cobb and Hellickson back you'll be more than fine. No one is running away with the AL East at this point.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Marlins have started off pretty well. Jose Fernandez is unbelievable. He has pretty much been the best pitcher in the league since he came up and he was 20 when he hit the bigs. Similar to what Trout did as a position player if you throw out that brief stint he did in 2011. In his first full season he almost immediately established himself as the best player in the game. Same for Fernandez. He's showing Pedro Martinez type dominance.
I'm very familiar with Fernandez's brilliance. I picked him up around this time last year in my fantasy league.

He's pretty much dominated the Braves in all his starts.

D

Deuce

Once you get Cobb and Hellickson back you'll be more than fine. No one is running away with the AL East at this point.
Cobb will certainly help, Hellickson I'm not so sure. I mean, he can't be Erik Bedard bad but I don't think he'll be the answer to the rotation.

Top Bottom