UFC Thread

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
What's the undercard? Does anybody know?
Will probably be more entertaining in the end.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

I do not know what is more funny.

The fact that people are posting fake links on Twitter that thousands are logging onto.

Or the fact the real honest feed is having issues.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
:lol

I do not know what is more funny.

The fact that people are posting fake links on Twitter that thousands are logging onto.

Or the fact the real honest feed is having issues.
What's funny is I bet the same people who swore off boring Mayweather fights have fallen for the okie doke again.

This will be another Mayweather snooze-fest. I look forwarding to reading the angry tweets and posts tomorrow morning.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So far, Mayweather is being his usual self.

A whole bag of feh.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That was like watching McGregor shadow box.

D

Deuce

So far, Mayweather is being his usual self.

A whole bag of feh.
He was, but MacGregor looked gassed starting in the 8th and Mayweather could see it. He became much more aggressive and Mac couldn't defend himself.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All in all, better than I thought, which would be some kind of screwjob thirty second finish.

It was entertaining.

But thanks to the power of teh interwebs, I didn't have to pay for it.

D

Deuce

All in all, better than I thought, which would be some kind of screwjob thirty second finish.

It was entertaining.

But thanks to the power of teh interwebs, I didn't have to pay for it.
Yepper. I had a friend on FB live streaming the whole thing. FB kept cutting her off after every round and she would just start a new one. I haven't paid for a PPV in 15 years.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He was, but MacGregor looked gassed starting in the 8th and Mayweather could see it. He became much more aggressive and Mac couldn't defend himself.
Like I said, a big bag of feh.

I guess I just don't see the charm of prancing around and wait for the other guy to get tired.

Just seems like a test of stamina more than anything else.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Like I said, a big bag of feh.

I guess I just don't see the charm of prancing around and wait for the other guy to get tired.

Just seems like a test of stamina more than anything else.
Was there a fighter named Water or Watters on the undercard? I ran across him a few weeks ago and he said he was being considered to be on the event.

midswat

... soon
I actually thought McGreggor did a lot better than I anticipated. I knew he'd get gassed. He was completely lifeless after 5 rounds with Nate Diaz, no way he was going to hang for 12. He best shot was to test Mayweathers jaw in the early rounds, and he did that a couple times but never his deadly left.

Kind of wish the ref hadn't of stopped it. He was right in doing so, but still....

Oh, and like several here, I caught a livestream on twitter so I didn't pay a dime. Thanks internet.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
So all those who said he put up a good fight and think that a MMA fighter has any shot at a boxing championship get it that it's two completely different sports.

midswat

... soon
I can't figure out if that was a rhetorical question or not.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Mac did pretty good. Got gassed and started getting beat up. Went 10 rounds with arguably the GOAT.

Reverse the roles, however. Put Floyd in the cage under that rule set and see how long he lasts. :lol

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Mayweather Is 40, was semi-retired and hasn't KO'd anyone in years. Put Mac against a GGG or Canelo and he doesn't see the 3rd round.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Mayweather Is 40, was semi-retired and hasn't KO'd anyone in years. Put Mac against a GGG or Canelo and he doesn't see the 3rd round.
Put any boxer in the cage with Mac and they don't get out of the first half of the first round.

Top Bottom