UFC Thread

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That's basically what my leg looked like when I broke it. It was truly a fun day.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I heard that Silva was going to sue the UFC, but his lawyer told him he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Holy Fuck Ronda Rousey is a beast.

Weidman looked good too.

Alexis Davis tries to wrestle the ref after he stops the fight. :lol

Last edited:

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I like Rousey, but I don't think she's faced any real competition yet. On the men's side in UFC you can't just effortlessly armbar everybody. Rousey can pretty much call her shot and do whatever she wants because none of the females she fights can match her grappling skills.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
All the other women are more or less on the same level. Rousey is on another level they can't even fathom right now. Not her fault she is that much better. Cyborg drops to 135 and she'll get fucked up as well.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
All the other women are more or less on the same level. Rousey is on another level they can't even fathom right now. Not her fault she is that much better. Cyborg drops to 135 and she'll get fucked up as well.
Cyborg would probably lose even if they fight at catchweights.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Jesse Holley says he'd whoop Ronda LOL

Jesse Holley says he'd whoop Ronda LOL

A former NFL player says he's found the ONE person who could beat Ronda Rousey in an MMA fight -- himself -- saying if the two got in the octagon, Rousey wouldn't stand a chance!!!

The man talking the smack is Jesse Holley -- who played WR for the Dallas Cowboys after winning a tryout with the team on Michael Irvin's 2009 reality show "4th and Long."

Holley -- who's 6'3", 215 pounds -- was on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas this morning ... when the gang began questioning if ANYONE will ever defeat the greatest female fighter in UFC history.
That's when Holley suggested ... himself.

Holley says if he had 8 weeks to train ... he's 100% confident he'd squish her like a bug.

FYI -- Cat Zingano was also 100% confident ... and we all know how that went.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
A former NFL player says he's found the ONE person who could beat Ronda Rousey in an MMA fight -- himself -- saying if the two got in the octagon, Rousey wouldn't stand a chance!!!

The man talking the smack is Jesse Holley -- who played WR for the Dallas Cowboys after winning a tryout with the team on Michael Irvin's 2009 reality show "4th and Long."

Holley -- who's 6'3", 215 pounds -- was on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas this morning ... when the gang began questioning if ANYONE will ever defeat the greatest female fighter in UFC history.
That's when Holley suggested ... himself.

Holley says if he had 8 weeks to train ... he's 100% confident he'd squish her like a bug.

FYI -- Cat Zingano was also 100% confident ... and we all know how that went.
People need to get over this idea of Rousey having a match with a male fighter. It's stupid and it's not going to happen. If Holley wants to train MMA, he should go train, get some fights under his belt and sign with Bellator (the second rate MMA promotion tied to second rate wrestling promotion TNA) and see where that takes him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I have to admit, she arouses me a little.

Top Bottom