UFC Thread

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Holy Fuck, GSP got his ass kicked all over the octagon, but probably corrupt judges give the decision to him anyway.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Holy Fuck, GSP got his ass kicked all over the octagon, but probably corrupt judges give the decision to him anyway.
The Nevada Athletic Commission is horrible. They have no idea how to score a MMA fight. Hendricks won that fight convincingly.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Hunt/Bigfoot fight was epic.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I used to hate UFC, but I'm starting to get interested in it. Is that fight available online anywhere?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Flyweight title fight this Saturday at 8 on FOX.

Try finding a boxing championship on a free channel.

This is why MMA is growing and boxing isn't.

No one gives a shit about boxing unless one of its quickly diminishing superstars is fighting.

What is boxing going to do when Merryweather starts to decline?

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Flyweight title fight this Saturday at 8 on FOX.

Try finding a boxing championship on a free channel.

This is why MMA is growing and boxing isn't.

No one gives a shit about boxing unless one of its quickly diminishing superstars is fighting.

What is boxing going to do when Merryweather starts to decline?
It's going to finally fade to where horse racing is, something that people only like to bet on it. Only its Kentucky will be Vegas.

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
St. Pierre vacated the Welterweight title and Dana White made it obvious that he wants Hendricks to have the title by setting him up to face Robbie Lawler in the title bout.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
St. Pierre vacated the Welterweight title and Dana White made it obvious that he wants Hendricks to have the title by setting him up to face Robbie Lawler in the title bout.
Yeah. Lawler isn't exactly the best opponent.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Lawyer has looked pretty good since returning to the UFC. He beat up on St Pierre's protege, Rory McDonald, even though it ended up a bullshit split decision.

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
Lawyer has looked pretty good since returning to the UFC. He beat up on St Pierre's protege, Rory McDonald, even though it ended up a bullshit split decision.
True but Hendricks is going to be a significant step up in competition from an inconsistent McDonald.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
It was a great career, Silva. Have fun in retirement after your leg heals.

Rousey is a beast. If only we could get the Cyborg off the roids, what a fight that would be.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
It was a great career, Silva. Have fun in retirement after your leg heals.

Rousey is a beast. If only we could get the Cyborg off the roids, what a fight that would be.
Silva is done. I've seen an injury like that once before and the guy never fought again.

And it would be hard to schedule a fight between Rousey and Cyborg because they're in two different weight classes. Cyborg would have to drop more weight to get to Rousey's weight class. Cyborg fights in the 145 class where Rousey fights in the 135 class. It would be a really hard cut for Cyborg to get that light. Even though Cyborg weighs in at 145, she fights at 160-165. Losing the additional 10 pounds to get to the lower weight class would be hell on her kidneys. So unless Rousey would be willing to fight at a catch weight, I doubt a fight between them would happen.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
If that he she would get off the roids she might be able to make weight at 135.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Holy shit. Is that a real image?

I heard he broke his leg but I didn't know it was like that. Damn!

BipolarFuk

Demoted
My kids' Krav Maga teacher said it was an absolutely perfect leg check block of a kick.

Weidman is a fucking beast.

Top Bottom