Golf Thread

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Masters starts today. :towel

Thank goodness for pgatour.com which allows me to watch live from work today and tomorrow.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yea, I'm really hoping Tiger ends the drought this weekend.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Pgatour.com is not streaming it.

Cbssports.com and espn3.com are.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Well, I guess I'll just watch amen corner and holes 15&16 on cbssports until Tiger gets there.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
-2 isn't bad, but you cant help but feel Tiger should've finished with a better score.

He didn't finish too strong......his last 5 holes consisted of a bogey and 4 pars.

With that said, he's never shot better than a 70 in the 1st round in any of the Masters he's won, and that's exactly what he shot today, so at least he's on track by his standards.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Garcia start off strong with a double bogey then follows that with a bogey on a par 5. FAIL

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I don't watch golf, but my Mom brought me back a Masters hat from Monday's practice or whatever the hell they were doing Monday.

Haters gonna hate.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I hate all these old golfers who say Tiger should withdraw.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Nick Faldo is full of shit because he would not DQ himself in this situation.

Tiger F'd up, but he signed a scorecard that they reviewed and said was fine at the time he signed it. Because of this, I see no reason for him to DQ.

It's tough, but he can overcome this. He's been great on the front 9 but struggled on the back 9. If can carry over his game to the back 9, there's no reason he can't shoot a -4 today and get right back in the thick of things for tomorrow.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Angel Cabrera is so good at this course.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think I'd like to see Brandt Snedeker win.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
On second thought, seeing Tiger win and the firestorm of people whining and crying about it would be fun, too.

Top Bottom