2019 Underclassmen Declaration Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I get preferring Hockenson but it's early to be saying you wouldn't want them in the 2nd, they're both very good prospects.
I get the Hockenson love though. As an Iowa fan I know a lot about the guy. I couldn't imagine a more perfect prospect for Dallas. Iowa uses their TE's a lot. They run a lot of the stuff the Patriots do now. The guy is NFL ready in every way imaginable. It's not just a high upside TE, this is a guy who does everything really well.

D

Deuce

Will Grier skipping the Camping World Bowl to prepare for the draft.

D

Deuce

After seeing Milton and Alex Smith in recent weeks, I don’t begrudge anyone who wants to stay healthy for the draft.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
After seeing Milton and Alex Smith in recent weeks, I don’t begrudge anyone who wants to stay healthy for the draft.
Especially after seeing the horrific injuries to guys like Jaylon Smith and Jake Butt in recent years.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

That basically leaves this QB class pretty barren. Might be a two QB first unless a team talks themselves into a guy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

That basically leaves this QB class pretty barren. Might be a two QB first unless a team talks themselves into a guy.
Dumb choice for him in my opinion. As a QB you should strike when the iron is hot. But yeah this is shaping up like a really week QB class. If Haskins is the crown jewel of the QB class then I'm glad we aren't a team picking at the top of the draft with a QB need.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Dumb choice for him in my opinion..
Very dumb. I normally like it when kids go back to school, but if you're a top-3 pick overall, you have to go pro.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Dumb choice for him in my opinion. As a QB you should strike when the iron is hot. But yeah this is shaping up like a really week QB class. If Haskins is the crown jewel of the QB class then I'm glad we aren't a team picking at the top of the draft with a QB need.
We Will jist be a team with a low 2nd round pick with a QB need

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Pretty impressive to be picking in the 20s of the round with no QB.
We just run thw wildcat formation where the RB isnt allowed to run.

Not very effective.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom