2020 Draft Big Boards, Position Rankings & Mocks

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kiper's preseason 2019 Big Board and position rankings for NFL draft
play
Mel Kiper Jr. breaks down why DT Ed Oliver, DE Nick Bosa and DT Rashan Gary are his top 3 players on his 2019 preseason Big Board. (1:27)

6:23 AM CT
Mel Kiper Jr.
Football analyst

College football is back, and so am I. Time for another batch of my top 25 overall prospects and position rankings for the 2019 NFL draft. There are a few changes from my way-too-early Big Board.

This class is all about the defensive line, but don't forget about the quarterbacks. Here are the special traits Matt Bowen sees on tape for 11 top draft prospects.

A few notes before I get started (same as always):

These aren't detailed scouting reports. I still have a lot of work to do on these prospects, and what they do from now until January matters a lot.

The draft is all about projection, so keep in mind that several guys here have started only one season.

Height and weight are based on what we have from schools. We don't get official numbers until the 2019 combine.

Here we go, and I'll include where you can watch all 25 prospects in Week 1. You can go straight to the position rankings here.

Note: One asterisk denotes the player is a junior, and two asterisks denote the player is a redshirt sophomore in 2018.

1. Ed Oliver, DT, Houston*
Height: 6-3 | Weight: 292

Oliver is just relentless on tape. He never quits. He's the best interior pass-rusher in this class, though he's not quite Aaron Donald, even though those are the comps he's going to get. Oliver uses a quick first step to wreck plays before they can even get started -- he has 39 tackles for loss in two seasons.

Week 1 matchup: at Rice on Saturday, Sept. 1, at noon ET on CBSSN.

2. Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State*
Height: 6-4 | Weight: 263

If Oliver is the Class of 2019's top interior pass-rusher, Bosa is the best off the edge. And I don't think it's particularly close. He is advanced for his age in his technique -- you can probably thank his brother, Joey, and dad, John, both former first-round picks -- and he hasn't put up huge numbers because of Ohio State's talented defensive line rotation. Expect him to get more snaps -- and more than eight sacks this season.

Week 1 matchup: vs. Oregon State on Saturday, Sept. 1, at noon ET on ABC/WatchESPN.

3. Rashan Gary, DT, Michigan*
Height: 6-6 | Weight: 283

Gary dominates when he's at his best. Just manhandles offensive linemen. The problem? Consistency. A defender this big and this talented should have more than 17 tackles for loss in two seasons. I expect the former No. 1 overall recruit to have a big junior season and be in contention for the top pick next April.

Week 1 matchup: at Notre Dame on Saturday, Sept. 1, at 7:30 p.m. ET on NBC.

4. Devin White, LB, LSU*
Height: 6-1 | Weight: 240

White had 133 tackles, 14 tackles for loss, 4.5 sacks and an interception in a breakout 2017 season. He was spectacular. I love his read-and-react ability, and when I went back and watched the LSU tape, he was all over the field. Now, White is not a true pass-rusher, but he could play outside or inside linebacker at the next level. He has some versatility.

Week 1 matchup: vs. Miami (FL) in Arlington, Texas, on Sunday, Sept. 2, at 7:30 p.m. ET on ABC/WatchESPN.

5. Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson*
Height: 6-5 | Weight: 340

As I wrote in my way-too-early Big Board, big-bodied guys who move like Lawrence and can eat gaps don't last long in the draft. And Lawrence has shown that he is more than a plugger -- he has nine sacks in two seasons.

Week 1 matchup: vs. Furman on Saturday, Sept. 1, at 12:20 p.m. ET on ACC Network/WatchESPN.

6. Andraez "Greedy" Williams, CB, LSU**
Height: 6-3 | Weight: 184

Williams burst onto the scene in 2017, picking off six passes as a redshirt freshman and emerging as one of the best defensive backs in college football. He has great ball skills and a long, lean frame, and he sticks to wide receivers. Keep a close eye on the LSU defense in 2018.

7. Raekwon Davis, DE, Alabama*
Height: 6-7 | Weight: 316

You might remember the massive Davis' interception in the College Football Playoff national title game last season. Watch No. 99 move in the clip above. Davis is still developing pass-rushing moves, but he has the size and athleticism that NFL teams love. He had 8.5 sacks last season.

8. Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss*
Height: 6-6 | Weight: 325

Little is a true left tackle. He won't have to move to the right side in the NFL. He's light on his feet and can get to the second level to take on linebackers, and he consistently overpowers SEC edge defenders at the point of attack.

Week 1 matchup: vs. Texas Tech in Houston on Saturday, Sept. 1, at noon ET on ESPN/WatchESPN.

9. A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss*
Height: 6-1 | Weight: 230

This kid is dynamic after the catch -- he averaged 16.7 yards per catch and had 11 touchdowns last season. I wrote in May that his frame reminded me of Anquan Boldin, and he dominates smaller corners in coverage. He could have a monster 2018 season.

Week 1 matchup: vs. Texas Tech in Houston on Saturday, Sept. 1, at noon ET on ESPN/WatchESPN.

10. Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia
Height: 5-11 | Weight: 185

Passers who went after Baker last season didn't have much luck. He broke up nine passes and had six interceptions. Even after losing Roquan Smith, there is still a ton of talent on the Georgia defense, and it starts with Baker, who has developed into an elite corner.

Week 1 matchup: vs. Austin Peay on Saturday, Sept. 1, at 3:30 p.m. ET on ESPN/WatchESPN.

11. Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama*
Height: 6-5 | Weight: 301

It's not easy to start for Nick Saban as a freshman, and that's exactly what Williams did when he lined up as the right tackle in Week 1 in 2016. Now he has started 29 total games in two seasons, spending last season on the left side. There's a chance he could move to guard in the NFL, but I like him as a tackle right now.

Week 1 matchup: vs. Louisville on Saturday, Sept. 1, at 8 p.m. ET on ABC/WatchESPN.

12. Bryce Love, RB, Stanford
Height: 5-10 | Weight: 202

You should know by now about Love's fantastic 2017 season. All he did was rush for 2,118 yards and 19 touchdowns while averaging 8.1 yards per carry. That earned him second place in the race for the Heisman Trophy. Love is going to keep getting compared to former Cardinal star Christian McCaffrey, but he isn't as versatile as McCaffrey -- yet. I want to see Love get more involved in the passing game. He caught only six passes last season.

Week 1 matchup: vs. San Diego State on Friday, Aug. 31, at 9 p.m. ET on FS1.

13. Trey Adams, OT, Washington
Height: 6-8 | Weight: 327

The frame sticks out -- he is massive. And Adams might be ranked higher if he didn't tear an ACL last October. I want to see how he looks early this season, and he gets a big test in Atlanta in Week 1 as the Huskies take on Auburn.

Week 1 matchup: vs. Auburn in Atlanta on Saturday, Sept. 1, at 3:30 p.m. ET on ABC/WatchESPN.

14. Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson*
Height: 6-5 | Weight: 265

I thought Ferrell could have been a first-round pick in the 2018 draft, when he was a third-year sophomore. He's that good. And so Clemson now has one of the most talented defensive lines I've ever seen in college football. Ferrell has 30.5 tackles for loss in two seasons, and he's a menace on the edge.

15. Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon*
Height: 6-6 | Weight: 233

Herbert jumps into the top quarterback spot from my way-too-early Big Board. His decision-making has improved, and he finished all the way up at No. 12 in FBS in Total QBR (80.1) last season, even after missing five games with a broken collarbone. With only nine interceptions in 15 starts, Herbert takes care of the ball, too. He's athletic for his size, and I think he's a sleeper candidate for the Heisman. Watch out.

16. Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State*
Height: 6-4 | Weight: 300

Simmons had two touchdowns last season. In one game. He blocked a punt and recovered the ball in the end zone, then took a fumble 90 yards to the house in the rout of Louisiana Tech. The big man can move. Simmons, a disruptive player on the interior, also chipped in five sacks and 12 tackles for loss in 2017.

17. Rodney Anderson, RB, Oklahoma*
Height: 6-1 | Weight: 220

Anderson runs hard. Roquan Smith & Co. couldn't bring him down in the Rose Bowl, as Anderson rushed for 201 yards and two touchdowns on Georgia. He has had some health issues in the past, so I want to see him put together a complete season. But the speed and vision are there on tape. He's a great back.

18. Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn*
Height: 6-5 | Weight: 325

It's tough to miss Brown on the 2017 Auburn tape. He bullied offensive linemen in the breakout season in which he had nine tackles for loss and 56 total tackles. He's clearly still raw and still developing pass-rushing moves, but the size and athleticism are there to be a top-10 pick.

19. Brian Burns, OLB/DE, Florida State*
Height: 6-5 | Weight: 235

Florida State's 2017 season went off the rails when it lost its quarterback in the first game, but there were a few positives in a 7-6 year. Count Burns, a twitchy, lean pass-rusher, among them. He had 13.5 tackles for loss and 4.5 sacks, after totaling 9.5 sacks as a freshman in 2016. I'm expecting a hungry Seminoles team under Willie Taggart, and Burns is one of their most important players.

20. Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson
Height: 6-4 | Weight: 310

Like Ferrell, Wilkins skipped the draft and decided to return for another season at Clemson. And like Ferrell, Wilkins could have gone on Day 1 last April. I compared Wilkins last year to former Alabama defensive lineman Jonathan Allen, because he's scheme-versatile and could play end or tackle in the NFL. The Clemson defensive line is loaded.

21. N'Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State*
Height: 6-4 | Weight: 220

The former freshman All-American had 82 catches for 1,142 yards and eight touchdowns as a sophomore last season, and he could top that in 2018. Because of his size, Harry can be dominant in the red zone, abusing smaller corners on jump balls. But he also can run a crisp route and get open everywhere else.

22. Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
Height: 6-4 | Weight: 225

Lock has as much arm talent as any quarterback from the past few drafts, but the question is consistency. He leaves a lot of throws on the field. Of course, he also hits some big ones, as shown by his 44 touchdown passes and only 13 picks last season. The SEC has the most defensive talent in the country, so he's going to get his chance to impress in 2018.

23. Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State
Height: 6-6 | Weight: 241

Sweat's 6-6 frame has room for more weight, so he could play outside linebacker in a 3-4 or defensive end in a 4-3. He showed last season that he's one of the best pass-rushers in college football, putting up 10.5 sacks and 15.5 tackles for loss. The Bulldogs are going to be tough to beat this season.

24. Zach Allen, DE, Boston College
Height: 6-5 | Weight: 285

Yes, Allen can get after quarterbacks, but he also was credited with 100 total tackles in 2017. He's not former Boston College first-round pick Luke Kuechly, of course, but he's a complete defender. And Allen was better than 2018 second-round pick Harold Landry last season -- he had 15.15 tackles for loss and six sacks. He could approach double digits this season.

25. David Edwards, OT, Wisconsin*
Height: 6-7 | Weight: 315

Edwards is just the latest in line of Badgers offensive big men going early in the draft -- they skipped 2018 but had Ryan Ramczyk in Round 1 in 2017. Edwards is a former high school quarterback who needed time to fill out his frame, turning in an All-American season in 2017. He'll meet Rashan Gary and Michigan in Ann Arbor on Oct. 13. Should be a fun one.

Position rankings
Quarterbacks
Seniors

1. Drew Lock, Missouri
2. Will Grier, West Virginia
3. Ryan Finley, NC State
4. Clayton Thorson, Northwestern
5. Trace McSorley, Penn State

Underclassmen

1. Justin Herbert, Oregon
2. Jarrett Stidham, Auburn
3. Nate Stanley, Iowa
4. Shea Patterson, Michigan
5. Tyree Jackson, Buffalo

Patterson, who transferred from Ole Miss, is one to watch. Jim Harbaugh's offense was horrible last season, but Patterson is super talented and could be just what Harbaugh needs. I expect Grier to have a huge season.

Running backs
Seniors

1. Bryce Love, Stanford
2. Damien Harris, Alabama
3. Ty Johnson, Maryland
4. Myles Gaskin, Washington
5. Aeris Williams, Mississippi State

Underclassmen

1. Rodney Anderson, Oklahoma
2. David Montgomery, Iowa State
3. Justice Hill, Oklahoma State
4. Devin Singletary, Florida Atlantic
5. Benny Snell Jr., Kentucky

Montgomery put up 1,146 rushing yards and also had 36 catches last season. Gaskin has 45 rushing TDs in three seasons.

Fullbacks
Seniors

1. Winston Dimel, UTEP
2. Alec Ingold, Wisconsin
3. Kendrick Jackson, Arkansas
4. Johnathan Vickers, Florida State
5. George Aston, Pitt

Underclassmen

1. Cameron Green, Northwestern
2. Brady Ross, Iowa
3. Ray Marten, Boston College
4. Kyle Boyd, Baylor
5. Isaac Lessard, San Diego State

The Kansas State transfer Dimel, who joins his dad, Dana, in El Paso, is the best of the traditional, bruising fullbacks.

Parris Campbell has only five career touchdowns, but expect him to break out in 2018. Trevor Ruszkowski/USA TODAY Sports
Wide receivers
Seniors

1. Anthony Johnson, Buffalo
2. Deebo Samuel, South Carolina
3. Parris Campbell, Ohio State
4. David Sills V, West Virginia
5. Keelan Doss, Cal-Davis

Underclassmen

1. A.J. Brown, Mississippi
2. N'Keal Harry, Arizona State
3. Marquise Brown, Oklahoma
4. Ahmmon Richards, Miami (FL)
5. J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, Stanford

Campbell is one of the most electric players in all of college football -- he could have a breakout season. Brown averaged 19.2 yards per catch last season and might run 40 yards in the 4.3s.

Tight ends
Seniors

1. Tommy Sweeney, Boston College
2. C.J. Conrad, Kentucky
3. Tyler Petite, USC
4. Foster Moreau, LSU
5. Matt Sokol, Michigan State

Underclassmen

1. Noah Fant, Iowa
2. *Kaden Smith, Stanford
3. Caleb Wilson, UCLA
4. *Albert Okwuegbunam, Missouri
5. Zach Gentry, Michigan

Fant was in my way-too-early Big Board, but I want to see the Hawkeyes get him more involved. Gentry has only 17 career catches, but he could be QB Shea Patterson's new best friend.

Offensive tackles
Seniors

1. Trey Adams, Washington
2. Dalton Risner, Kansas State
3. Chris Lindstrom, Boston College
4. Isaiah Prince, Ohio State
5. Max Scharping, Northern Illinois

Underclassmen

1. Greg Little, Mississippi
2. Jonah Williams, Alabama
3. David Edwards, Wisconsin
4. Bobby Evans, Oklahoma
5. Jawaan Taylor, Florida

Orlando Brown got the plaudits for the Sooners last season, but Brown was outstanding on the right side. Prince has started two straight seasons for the Buckeyes.

Guards
Seniors

1. Beau Benzschawel, Wisconsin
2. Alex Bars, Notre Dame
3. Hjalte Froholdt, Arkansas
4. Michael Deiter, Wisconsin
5. Dru Samia, Oklahoma

Underclassmen

1. Nate Herbig, Stanford
2. Ben Bredeson, Michigan
3. Darryl Williams, Mississippi State
4. Marcus Keyes, Oklahoma State
5. Sean Pollard, Clemson

Keep an eye on Bars on Saturday, as he gets to match up with Rashan Gary and a talented Wolverines defense.

Center
Seniors

1. Elgton Jenkins, Mississippi State
2. Keegan Render, Iowa
3. Ross Pierschbacher, Alabama
4. Toa Lobendahn, USC
5. Jesse Burkett, Stanford

Underclassmen

1. *Tyler Biadasz, Wisconsin
2. Michael Jordan, Ohio State
3. Connor McGovern, Penn State
4. Erik McCoy, Texas A&M
5. Jake Hanson, Oregon

Jenkins has the athleticism of a Day 1 or Day 2 pick.

Joe Jackson (No. 99) had 59 tackles last season. Roy K. Miller/Icon Sportswire
Defensive ends
Seniors

1. Montez Sweat, Mississippi State
2. Zach Allen, Boston College
3. Jalen Jelks, Oregon
4. Austin Bryant, Clemson
5. Jaylon Ferguson, Louisiana Tech

Underclassmen

1. Nick Bosa, Ohio State
2. Rashan Gary, Michigan
3. Raekwon Davis, Alabama
4. Clelin Ferrell, Clemson
5. Joe Jackson, Miami (FL)

Jelks had 15 tackles for loss, 6.5 sacks and broke up seven passes last season. Jackson has 15 career sacks.

Defensive tackles
Seniors

1. Christian Wilkins, Clemson
2. Jerry Tillery, Notre Dame
3. Isaiah Buggs, Alabama
4. Terry Beckner Jr., Missouri
5. Ricky Walker, Virginia Tech

Underclassmen

1. Ed Oliver, Houston
2. Dexter Lawrence, Clemson
3. Jeffery Simmons, Mississippi State
4. Derrick Brown, Auburn
5. Dre'Mont Jones, Ohio State

Jones could rise into the first-round discussion with a big year. Beckner, a former No. 2 overall recruit, broke through with seven sacks last season.

Inside linebackers
Seniors

1. T.J. Edwards, Wisconsin
2. Te'Von Coney, Notre Dame
3. Cameron Smith, USC
4. Bobby Okereke, Stanford
5. Khalil Hodge, Buffalo

Underclassmen

1. Devin Bush, Michigan
2. Mack Wilson, Alabama
3. Shaquille Quarterman, Miami (FL)
4. Joe Giles-Harris, Duke
5. Troy Dye, Oregon

Bush makes the Michigan defense go. He had 102 tackles last season. Okereke had 7.5 tackles for loss in 2017.

Outside linebackers
Seniors

1. Josh Allen, Kentucky
2. Porter Gustin USC
3. D'Andre Walker, Georgia
4. Ben Banogu, TCU
5. Chase Winovich, Michigan

Underclassmen

1. Devin White, LSU
2. Brian Burns, Florida State
3. Anfernee Jennings, Alabama
4. Michael Pinckney, Miami (FL)
5. Terrell Lewis, Alabama

Banogu had a breakout year and could have been a Day 2 pick after last season. Lewis tore an ACL this summer and likely will miss the season.

Cornerbacks
Seniors

1. Deandre Baker, Georgia
2. Michael Jackson, Miami (FL)
3. Blace Brown, Troy
4. Blessuan Austin, Rutgers
5. Rashad Robinson, James Madison

Underclassmen

1. Andraez "Greedy" Williams, LSU
2. Julian Love, Notre Dame
3. Lavert Hill, Michigan
4. Jamel Dean, Auburn
5. Levonta Taylor, Florida State

Love broke up 20 passes last season and has good ball skills.

J.R. Reed had 79 tackles and two interceptions last season. Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images
Safeties
Seniors

1. Jaquan Johnson, Miami (FL)
2. Lukas Denis, Boston College
3. Marvell Tell III, USC
4. Johnathan Abram, Mississippi State
5. Andrew Wingard, Wyoming

Underclassmen

1. Jordan Fuller, Ohio State
2. Khaleke Hudson, Michigan
3. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Florida
4. Taylor Rapp, Washington
5. J.R. Reed, Georgia

Mississippi State has a stout defense, and Abram is a guy to watch for Round 1. Reed is an underrated part of the Bulldogs' success.

Punters and kickers
Seniors

1. Jake Bailey, Stanford (P)
2. Matt Gay, Utah (K)
3. Casey Bednarski, Minnesota State (Mankato) (K)
4. Corliss Waitman, So. Alabama (P)
5. Mitch Wishnowsky, Utah (P)

Underclassmen

1. *Drue Chrisman, Ohio State (P)
2. *Quinn Nordin, Michigan (K)
3. Rodrigo Blankenship, Georgia (K)
4. Logan Tyler, Florida State (P)
5. Sterling Hofrichter, Syracuse (P)

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know it's super early but wow that's a defensive heavy looking draft. His top 7 guys are all on defense.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Ed Oliver, please and thank you very much.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ed Oliver, please and thank you very much.
:lol

I'd love him. But if my team was bad enough to get in the top 5 I'd probably be wanting a QB way more. I seriously doubt we will have any shot at drafting him.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

I'd love him. But if my team was bad enough to get in the top 5 I'd probably be wanting a QB way more. I seriously doubt we will have any shot at drafting him.
Any team or our team? Guess it depends on how we got there (injuries, QB play, unforseen suspensions) for me. I'm not down on Dak and at this time Im willimg to give him the time. Ask me again after the season as I think this is an important year for Dak.

For right this minute give me Ed Oliver and dont look back.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any team or our team? Guess it depends on how we got there (injuries, QB play, unforseen suspensions) for me. I'm not down on Dak and at this time Im willimg to give him the time. Ask me again after the season as I think this is an important year for Dak.

For right this minute give me Ed Oliver and dont look back.
Fair enough, but would you feel the same way if Dak went 1-15 this season to deliver you Oliver?

I guess the only other way would be Dak getting hurt for most of the season and Cooper Rush carrying us to a 1-15 season. Either way, I honestly hope we aren't in position to draft Ed Oliver as much as I'd love to see him in a Dallas uniform.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
There is literally no chance we go 1-15 if Dak is healthy for at least 10ish games, if we are in any position to get Oliver it's because Dak went down for most or all of the season, or if we go like 6-10 and are looking to trade up from the 7-10 range.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Next year's group of quality DTs should be pretty deep. The Cowboys should be able to walk out of next year's draft with one of the better interior D-linemen.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'd take a flyer on any of the guys from ND except maybe Tillery. With his size, he might be better off as a 3-4 DE. Coney would make a good ILB and I think Bars will be a solid pro guard. I don't think Love has the length that Richard likes at CB but he did have like 20 PD last year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Next year's group of quality DTs should be pretty deep. The Cowboys should be able to walk out of next year's draft with one of the better interior D-linemen.
3 techniques and TEs are what I'm most interested in right now.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 tech???
DT's who play the 3 technique?

I wonder how good a guy like Rashan Gary could do. I know right now he is projected outside of our reach but I really like the idea of a 6'6" guy rushing the passer up the middle. It has to be miserable for a QB to deal with. It's why Irving is perfect for it if he wasn't such an idiot.

Or maybe even Jeffrey Simmons. Seems like he would be an excellent fit. I'd love someone in the mold of Fletcher Cox. He makes everything on that Eagles defense look so much better.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They make it sound like he is just sitting out for no reason. If he really had a legit injury that required surgery I don't really blame the guy. I mean he is set to be a top 3-5 pick in the draft. You'd hate to come back from surgery and have a set back late in this season that would cause him problems for the draft.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Mel Kiper's 2019 NFL Draft Big Board -- October 11, 2018:

1) DE Nick Bosa OSU
2) DT Ed Oliver HOU
3) LB Devin White LSU
4) CB Greedy Williams LSU
5) DE Clelin Ferrell CLEM
6) OT Jonah Williams BAMA
7) DE Montez Sweat MISS ST
8) QB Justin Herbert ORE
9) DT Rashan Gary MICH
10) CB Deandre Baker GEO
11) DT Dexter Lawrence CLEM
12) DT Jeffery Simmons MISS ST
13) S Deionte Thompson BAMA
14) OLB Josh Allen KEN
15) OT Greg Little OLE MISS
16) DT Derrick Brown AUB
17) CB Julian Love ND
18) DT Christian Wilkins CLEM
19) DE Brian Burns FSU
20) DE Dre'Mont Jones OSU
21) DE Raekwon Davis BAMA
22) WR Marquise Brown OKLA
23) DL Zach Allen BC
24) DE Chase Winovich MICH
25) QB Drew Lock MIZZ

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Note: One asterisk denotes the player is a junior, and two asterisks denote the player is a redshirt sophomore in 2018.

-

Big Board
1. Nick Bosa DE Ohio St.*
2. Quinnen Williams DT Alabama**
3. Devin White LB LSU*
4. Josh Allen OLB Kentucky
5. Andraez "Greedy" Williams CB LSU**

6. Justin Herbert QB Oregon*
7. Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio St.**
8. Devin Bush LB Michigan*
9. Ed Oliver DT Houston*
10. Rashan Gary DT Michigan*

11. Deandre Baker CB Georgia
12. Jonah Williams T Alabama*
13. Jeffery Simmons DT Mississippi St.*
14. Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson
15. Derrick Brown DT Auburn*

16. Greg Little T Mississippi*
17. Jachai Polite OLB Florida*
18. Marquise Brown WR Oklahoma*
19. Jaylon Ferguson DE Louisiana Tech
20. Clelin Ferrell DE Clemson*

21. Christian Wilkins DT Clemson
22. Deionte Thompson S Alabama**
23. Brian Burns OLB/DE Florida St.*
24. Jawaan Taylor T Florida*
25. Daniel Jones QB Duke*

-

Top 10 prospects by position

Quarterbacks
1. *Justin Herbert, Oregon
2. **Dwayne Haskins, Ohio State
3. *Daniel Jones, Duke
4. Drew Lock, Missouri
5. Will Grier, West Virginia
6. Ryan Finley, NC State
7. *Nate Stanley, Iowa
8. **K.J. Costello, Stanford
9. Gardner Minshew, Washington State
10. *Jarrett Stidham, Auburn

Running backs
1. Damien Harris, Alabama
2. Bryce Love, Stanford
3. *Darrell Henderson, Memphis
4. *David Montgomery, Iowa State
5. *Rodney Anderson, Oklahoma
6. *Trayveon Williams, Texas A&M
7. Dexter Williams, Notre Dame
8. Karan Higdon, Michigan
9. *Miles Sanders, Penn State
10. Ke'Shawn Vaughn, Vanderbilt

Fullbacks/H-backs
1. Alec Ingold, Wisconsin
2. Chandler Cox, Auburn
3. Winston Dimel, UTEP
4. *Cameron Green, Northwestern
5. Joe Protheroe, Cal Poly
6. George Aston, Pitt
7. *Isaac Lessard, San Diego State
8. *Ray Marten, Boston College
9. *Brady Ross, Iowa
10. *Garrett Williams, Clemson

Wide receivers
1. *Marquise Brown, Oklahoma
2. Parris Campbell, Ohio State
3. *N'Keal Harry, Arizona State
4. **D.K. Metcalf, Mississippi
5. *A.J. Brown, Mississippi
6. Anthony Johnson, Buffalo
7. Deebo Samuel, South Carolina
8. *Collin Johnson, Texas
9. *Lil'Jordan Humphrey, Texas
10. Keelan Doss, Cal-Davis

Tight ends
1. *Noah Fant, Iowa
2. *Irv Smith Jr., Alabama
3. **Kaden Smith, Stanford
4. *Caleb Wilson, UCLA
5. **T.J. Hockenson, Iowa
6. **Albert Okwuegbunam, Missouri
7. *Jared Pinkney, Vanderbilt
8. C.J. Conrad, Kentucky
9. *Alize Mack, Notre Dame
10. Tommy Sweeney, Boston College

Offensive tackles
1. *Jonah Williams, Alabama
2. *Greg Little, Mississippi
3. *Jawaan Taylor, Florida
4. Trey Adams, Washington
5. Max Scharping, Northern Illinois
6. Kaleb McGary, Washington
7. *Bobby Evans, Oklahoma
8. Yodny Cajuste, West Virginia
9. *David Edwards, Wisconsin
10. Andre Dillard, Washington State

Guards
1. *Connor McGovern, Penn State
2. Beau Benzschawel, Wisconsin
3. *Cody Ford, Oklahoma
4. *Ben Bredeson, Michigan
5. Dalton Risner, Kansas State
6. Chris Lindstrom, Boston College
7. Alex Bars, Notre Dame
8. *Calvin Throckmorton, Oregon
9. Bunchy Stallings, Kentucky
10. Dru Samia, Oklahoma

Centers
1. Elgton Jenkins, Mississippi State
2. Michael Deiter, Wisconsin
3. *Michael Jordan, Ohio State
4. **Tyler Biadasz, Wisconsin
5. Garrett Bradbury, NC State
6. Lamont Gaillard, Georgia
7. Ross Pierschbacher, Alabama
8. *Cohl Cabral, Arizona State
9. *Erik McCoy, Texas A&M
10. Keegan Render, Iowa

Defensive ends
1. *Nick Bosa, Ohio State
2. *Rashan Gary, Michigan
3. Jaylon Ferguson, Louisiana Tech
4. *Clelin Ferrell, Clemson
5. Montez Sweat, Mississippi State
6. *Joe Jackson, Miami (Fla.)
7. Zach Allen, Boston College
8. *Raekwon Davis, Alabama
9. *Kenny Willekes, Michigan State
10. *Anthony Nelson, Iowa

Defensive tackles
1. **Quinnen Williams, Alabama
2. *Ed Oliver, Houston
3. *Jeffery Simmons, Mississippi State
4. *Dexter Lawrence, Clemson
5. *Derrick Brown, Auburn
6. Christian Wilkins, Clemson
7. Jerry Tillery, Notre Dame
8. Gerald Willis III, Miami (Fla.)
9. *Dre'Mont Jones, Ohio State
10. Isaiah Buggs, Alabama

Inside linebackers
1. *Devin White, LSU
2. *Devin Bush, Michigan
3. *Mack Wilson, Alabama
4. *Shaquille Quarterman, Miami (Fla.)
5. Te'von Coney, Notre Dame
6. *Vosean Joseph, Florida
7. Khalil Hodge, Buffalo
8. Ryan Connelly, Wisconsin
9. *Tre Lamar, Clemson
10. T.J. Edwards, Wisconsin

Outside linebackers
1. Josh Allen, Kentucky
2. *Jachai Polite, Florida
3. *Brian Burns, Florida State
4. Oshane Ximines, Old Dominion
5. Chase Winovich, Michigan
6. Gary Johnson, Texas
7. Chase Hansen, Utah
8. *Anfernee Jennings, Alabama
9. Ben Banogu, TCU
10. Christian Miller, Alabama

Cornerbacks
1. **Andraez "Greedy" Williams, LSU
2. Deandre Baker, Georgia
3. **Byron Murphy, Washington
4. Julian Love, Notre Dame
5. *Trayvon Mullen, Clemson
6. Amani Oruwariye, Penn State
7. *Bryce Hall, Virginia
8. *David Long, Michigan
9. *Lavert Hill, Michigan
10. Iman Marshall, USC

Safeties
1. *Deionte Thompson, Alabama
2. Johnathan Abram, Mississippi State
3. *Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Florida
4. Juan Thornhill, Virginia
5. *Taylor Rapp, Washington
6. Mike Edwards, Kentucky
7. Marvell Tell III, USC
8. *Brandon Jones, Texas
9. Darnell Savage Jr., Maryland
10. Jaquan Johnson, Miami (Fla.)

Kickers and punters
1. John Baron II, San Diego State (K)
2. *Rodrigo Blankenship, Georgia (K)
3. Matt Gay, Utah (K)
4. Jake Bailey, Stanford (P)
5. **Drue Chrisman, Ohio State (P)
6. *Braden Mann, Texas A&M (P)
7. Sterling Hofrichter, Syracuse (P)
8. *Tommy Townsend, Florida (P)
9. Mitch Wishnowsky, Utah (P)
10. Stefan Flintoft, UCLA (P)

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
2/18 Mock

1. Arizona Cardinals - Nick Bosa DE Ohio St.
2. San Francisco 49ers - Josh Allen OLB Kentucky
3. New York Jets - Quinnen Williams DT Alabama
4. Oakland Raiders - Rashan Gary DE Michigan
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Montez Sweat DE Mississippi St.
6. New York Giants - Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio St.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars - Jawaan Taylor T Florida
8. Detroit Lions - T.J. Hockenson TE Iowa
9. Buffalo Bills - D.K. Metcalf WR Mississippi
10. Denver Broncos - Greedy Williams CB LSU
11. Cincinnati Bengals - Devin White ILB LSU
12. Green Bay Packers - Marquise Brown WR Oklahoma
13. Miami Dolphins - Kyler Murray QB Oklahoma
14. Atlanta Falcons - Ed Oliver DT Houston
15. Washington Redskins - Drew Lock QB Missouri
16. Carolina Panthers - Clelin Ferrell DE Clemson
17. Cleveland Browns - Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson
18. Minnesota Vikings - Jonah Williams OL Alabama
19. Tennessee Titans - Christian Wilkins DT Clemson
20. Pittsburgh Steelers - Deandre Baker CB Georgia
21. Seattle Seahawks - Jachai Polite OLB Florida
22. Baltimore Ravens - Josh Jacobs RB Alabama
23. Houston Texans - Andre Dillard T Washington St.
24. Oakland Raiders (Chicago) - Byron Murphy CB Washington
25. Philadelphia Eagles - Trayvon Mullen CB Clemson
26. Indianapolis Colts - A.J. Brown WR Mississippi
27. Oakland Raiders (Dallas) - Brian Burns OLB Florida St.
28. Los Angeles Chargers - Jerry Tillery DT Notre Dame
29. Kansas City Chiefs - Johnathan Abram S Mississippi St.
30. Green Bay Packers (New Orleans) - Devin Bush ILB Michigan
31. Los Angeles Rams - Jaylon Ferguson DE Louisiana Tech
32. New England Patriots - Daniel Jones QB Duke

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So the Giants are one young QB away from Triplets of their own. Shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So the Giants are one young QB away from Triplets of their own. Shit.
Jay Glazer is saying they are gonna trade OBJ

Top Bottom