X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
    Evans is a good prospect, would really juice up our blitzes, although I do worry that he's a bit mechanical and not great in man coverage, although how often is he going to be manned up in reality?

He's towards the back end of the group I like at 19 but I'd be fine with the pick.
    Yeah and maybe he would get better in coverage. From everything I've seen he was lost in coverage. But they also blitzed him a shit ton on passing situations. So part of it just may be that he doesn't have the reps in coverage. Saban knew what a good blitzer Evans is and didn't really waste him in coverage. Unfortunately in our 4-3 defense we don't often blitz our LBers especially with all the nickle coverage we run.

Comment

So our first round pick is Scott Fujita?

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
        So our first round pick is Scott Fujita?

Not even close. Fujita is probably just the first 6-5 white LB he could come up with.

Comment

Not even close. Fujita is probably just the first 6-5 white LB he could come up with.
          Yeah I don't agree either, funny comparison though.

Comment

Its like Beetlejuice. If you say that name one more time then Nors is going to show up.
            #Fire Garrett

Comment

Originally posted by Rev View Post
              Its like Beetlejuice. If you say that name one more time then Nors is going to show up.
              Scott Shanle, Scott Shanle, Scott Shanle.

Comment

Scott Shanle, Scott Shanle, Scott Shanle.
                Damn my failed memory.
                #Fire Garrett

Comment

Working...
                X