Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LVE Flagged for Medical?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LVE Flagged for Medical?





    I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
    'nuff said

  • #2
    His camp is now saying these rumors are false, so I guess we will wait to see if it turns out to be true.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

    Comment


    • #3
      Just makes him more enticing to Wildcatter Jer
      2014=2009, 2015=2010?

      The Garrett Song

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah sounds like some of the typical predraft stuff to try and knock a guy down the board to get to your team. All I care about is what our medical people thought of him.

        Comment


        • #5
          Interesting.

          If it were just Walterfootball, I would get it. They are not exactly reliable.

          But Mortensen is a little more credible.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
            Yeah sounds like some of the typical predraft stuff to try and knock a guy down the board to get to your team. All I care about is what our medical people thought of him.
            It does, but this is a particularly vicious rumor. Saying he has a "red flag" is one thing. But this is saying medically flunked.

            Should be fun to watch.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by boozeman View Post
              It does, but this is a particularly vicious rumor. Saying he has a "red flag" is one thing. But this is saying medically flunked.

              Should be fun to watch.
              If he falls out of the first round, we know who our 2nd round pick will be.
              No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

              Comment


              • #8
                Well there’s 2018’s 2nd round injured LB. Fuck. That means a guaranteed reach for WR in the 1st.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ravidubey View Post
                  Well there’s 2018’s 2nd round injured LB. Fuck. That means a guaranteed reach for WR in the 1st.
                  LOL. Sounds like this is BS. He had a stinger in 2016 and recovered. Played a full season without issue. Think it's some team at the end of the 1st trying to get teams like Dallas to let him go.
                  I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
                  'nuff said

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X