LVE Flagged for Medical?

lostxn

DCC 4Life

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
His camp is now saying these rumors are false, so I guess we will wait to see if it turns out to be true.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Just makes him more enticing to Wildcatter Jer

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah sounds like some of the typical predraft stuff to try and knock a guy down the board to get to your team. All I care about is what our medical people thought of him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Interesting.

If it were just Walterfootball, I would get it. They are not exactly reliable.

But Mortensen is a little more credible.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah sounds like some of the typical predraft stuff to try and knock a guy down the board to get to your team. All I care about is what our medical people thought of him.
It does, but this is a particularly vicious rumor. Saying he has a "red flag" is one thing. But this is saying medically flunked.

Should be fun to watch.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
It does, but this is a particularly vicious rumor. Saying he has a "red flag" is one thing. But this is saying medically flunked.

Should be fun to watch.
If he falls out of the first round, we know who our 2nd round pick will be.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Well there’s 2018’s 2nd round injured LB. Fuck. That means a guaranteed reach for WR in the 1st.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Well there’s 2018’s 2nd round injured LB. Fuck. That means a guaranteed reach for WR in the 1st.
LOL. Sounds like this is BS. He had a stinger in 2016 and recovered. Played a full season without issue. Think it's some team at the end of the 1st trying to get teams like Dallas to let him go.

Top Bottom