2018 NFL Combine Thread

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Shaq Griffin posting a 4.38 is fucking CRAZY.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
To be fair, Griffin has an advantage over everyone else. Less weight and wind drag with only one hand.

:unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

D

Deuce

Now watch how many people jump on his bandwagon. The same people who were like there is no way a one handed kid can play in the NFL.
Probably, he’s already become a media darling and teams tend to fall in line because they look bad if they’re proven wrong.

I do like that there’s still some “it looked to me like the clock stopped early” haters out there.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Even 4.58 is pretty damn fast for a LBer.
Just an insane spread for anyone to run a forty. But yes, 4.58 would be plenty of forty to make me feel good about him. I wonder how high he would go if he had two hands.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just an insane spread for anyone to run a forty. But yes, 4.58 would be plenty of forty to make me feel good about him. I wonder how high he would go if he had two hands.
I don't know. I just want him on our team. I am really rooting for this kid, and having him on my team would make it even easier to root for him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am really rooting for this kid, and having him on my team would make it even easier to root for him.
Whoa. Not secretly rooting for him? Wide out in the open?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You know Jerry Jones could really troll the shit out of the fan base if he took Griffin at 50.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You know Jerry Jones could really troll the shit out of the fan base if he took Griffin at 50.
I'd vommitt

I love the kids attitude and athletic ability but there are serious concerns with his game.

D

Deuce

I think he would have consistently been a top 3-4 round pick coming into the combine based on his film and teams not sure what to do with him.

With these test results, 2 hands would have had a ton of teams looking at him as a starting SS and probably bumped up a few rounds.

D

Deuce

I'd vommitt

I love the kids attitude and athletic ability but there are serious concerns with his game.
Homerism aside, he doesn’t have too many holes. You can assume the missing hand effects his play, but his film proves otherwise.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Homerism aside, he doesn’t have too many holes. You can assume the missing hand effects his play, but his film proves otherwise.
Most of the time, you don't even notice the nub. The first time I watched him I didn't notice and then I was like, wait, what?

Top Bottom