Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2018

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I’m not a big fan of any of the WRs in this class. I see them all of complimentary guys, so there’s little need to spend a premium pick on one if there is value elsewhere.
I'm with you on this. None of these guys seem to be game changers. That's why I'm not on board with taking any of them in the first.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I’m not a big fan of any of the WRs in this class. I see them all of complimentary guys, so there’s little need to spend a premium pick on one if there is value elsewhere.
Me too but I also see the top defensive talent as running out by 19 as well. 19 is a great spot for starting OLs.

Too bad we'd have overkill if we went that way.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Me too but I also see the top defensive talent as running out by 19 as well. 19 is a great spot for starting OLs.

Too bad we'd have overkill if we went that way.
I think Hernandez or Wynn would be a good move. Get the interior line set for years. I know some aren't thrilled about doing this. But our offense is based on "Feed Zeke" and this would git r' dun

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Hernandez or Wynn would be a good move. Get the interior line set for years. I know some aren't thrilled about doing this. But our offense is based on "Feed Zeke" and this would git r' dun
Yeah I'm not thrilled with using a first round pick every time we need to fill an Oline spot but it sure beats taking an average talent like Byron Jones in the first.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
MarshallThere were about 16 teams on hand for the Marshall including Raleigh McKenzie of the Oakland Raiders. Several teams who wanted to see quarterback Chase Litton throw were unable to travel to West Virginia due to the nor’easter barreling down the east coast.Litton threw a scripted workout of 75 passes and only three hit the ground. He’s is receiving a lot of interest from the Dallas Cowboys, Washington Reskins, New England Patriots and Cleveland Browns.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Might be my favorite WR outside Ridley. I think he is flying under the radar because he didn't work out at the combine. But man is he explosive. Has solid size and would just bring so much to this team.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Tony Pauline:

Twelve teams were on hand for GVSU pro-day. Receiver Brandon Bean and tight end Nick Keizer were the highlights.
Bean, graded as a free agent prospect before the season, measured 6005 (though he’s been measured at 6-feet-1.5-inches in the past) and 212 pounds. He timed in the low 4.6’s in the forty, 4.25s in the short shuttle and 6.9s in the 3 cone. His vertical jump was 35.5 inches Teams like Bean’s special teams potential as much as his receiving ability.Bean met with the Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions and Denver Broncos.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

He also shares an agent with Tyron Smith as well. Might get used to a guard being a strong consideration at 19.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nevada OG Austin Corbett

The position drills for Corbett were done on a little turf area inside the schools weight facility. Corbett was run through about 30 minutes of drills and looked solid. The college tackle is projected to guard or center at the next level (we presently grade Corbett as our #4 offensive guard).

His calendar is packed with workouts and official visits. Next week alone Corbett will work out for the
Tampa Bay Bucs, Tennessee Titans, Cincinnati Bengals
and
Dallas Cowboys

http://draftanalyst.com/nevada-pro-day

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ugh, I really hope we aren't seriously considering Evans. He might be my least favorite of the possible first rounders.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ugh, I really hope we aren't seriously considering Evans. He might be my least favorite of the possible first rounders.
I don't see him as inside the top 20 players in this draft either.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He is a really good sleeper WR. He has size and speed and killed it at the Shrine Bowl.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

He also shares an agent with Tyron Smith as well. Might get used to a guard being a strong consideration at 19.
Better that than any of the glorified #2 WRs in this draft.

Top Bottom