First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        Might be my favorite WR outside Ridley. I think he is flying under the radar because he didn't work out at the combine. But man is he explosive. Has solid size and would just bring so much to this team.

Comment

• Give me Ridley or Kirk both can open up our passing game. I like a few others as well.

Comment

• Comment

• Tony Pauline:

Twelve teams were on hand for GVSU pro-day. Receiver Brandon Bean and tight end Nick Keizer were the highlights.
              Bean, graded as a free agent prospect before the season, measured 6005 (though he’s been measured at 6-feet-1.5-inches in the past) and 212 pounds. He timed in the low 4.6’s in the forty, 4.25s in the short shuttle and 6.9s in the 3 cone. His vertical jump was 35.5 inches Teams like Bean’s special teams potential as much as his receiving ability.Bean met with the Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions and Denver Broncos.

Comment

• He also shares an agent with Tyron Smith as well. Might get used to a guard being a strong consideration at 19.

Comment

• Nevada OG Austin Corbett

The position drills for Corbett were done on a little turf area inside the schools weight facility. Corbett was run through about 30 minutes of drills and looked solid. The college tackle is projected to guard or center at the next level (we presently grade Corbett as our #4 offensive guard).

His calendar is packed with workouts and official visits. Next week alone Corbett will work out for the
                  Tampa Bay Bucs, Tennessee Titans, Cincinnati Bengals
                  and
                  Dallas Cowboys

http://draftanalyst.com/nevada-pro-day

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Ugh, I really hope we aren't seriously considering Evans. He might be my least favorite of the possible first rounders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                          Ugh, I really hope we aren't seriously considering Evans. He might be my least favorite of the possible first rounders.
                          I don't see him as inside the top 20 players in this draft either.

Comment

• Comment

He is a really good sleeper WR. He has size and speed and killed it at the Shrine Bowl.

Comment

He also shares an agent with Tyron Smith as well. Might get used to a guard being a strong consideration at 19.
                                Better that than any of the glorified #2 WRs in this draft.
                                No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X