X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Iím hearing some good things about this kid.
    He looks like TWill with hands. Not great at separation. Doesn't run a lot of different routes.
    I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
    'nuff said

Comment

Comment

This is the second time we’ve been told Jessie Bates could land in the second day of the draft; our initial report came three weeks ago, immediately after the Super Bowl. I’ve been told the Carolina Panthers and Dallas Cowboys both like the redshirt sophomore from Wake Forest and could make a move on him in the third round should he turn in a solid combine performance.​

http://draftanalyst.com/pre-combine-...-around-league

Comment

Bates would be a nice rangy option to someone like Frazier who is a box safety and Woods who they seem to like as a part-time nickel CB.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
            Bates would be a nice rangy option to someone like Frazier who is a box safety and Woods who they seem to like as a part-time nickel CB.
            One career pick? What's wrong with his instincts?

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
              One career pick? What's wrong with his instincts?
              He had 1 last season but 5 the year before.

Comment

This is intriguing. He is a way better back than Donnell Pumphrey was last year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

This is intriguing. He is a way better back than Donnell Pumphrey was last year.
                    Pumphrey was a joke. I couldn't believe the Cowboys and Eagles fought over that guy. He was tiny and slow. You usually have at least one of those qualities going for you and he had neither. Literally nothing about the guy stood out as a + quality.

Hines in comparison brings elite level speed. Absolutely a guy I'd love to compliment Elliott.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                      Pumphrey was a joke. I couldn't believe the Cowboys and Eagles fought over that guy. He was tiny and slow. You usually have at least one of those qualities going for you and he had neither. Literally nothing about the guy stood out as a + quality.

Hines in comparison brings elite level speed. Absolutely a guy I'd love to compliment Elliott.
                      He might actually be what this stupid staff pretended Dunbar was.

Comment

He might actually be what this stupid staff pretended Dunbar was.
                        Why spend a draft pick for Dunbar-like when we can just sign the real deal?
                        #Fire Garrett

Comment

What round is he projected?

Comment

Originally posted by Cujo View Post
                            What round is he projected?
                            Bottom 3rd. Possibly 4th.
                            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Rev View Post
                              Why spend a draft pick for Dunbar-like when we can just sign the real deal?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X