Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2018

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Makes me happy

    Comment


    • Originally posted by fortsbest View Post
      Makes me happy
      As a first rounder?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Couchcoach View Post
        As a first rounder?
        Only place you will find him.

        Comment


        • I think I'd rather have him than Riddley. If they were going to use a 1st on either, he'd be my preference.

          Comment


          • Maybe I'm being narrow minded but I just can't agree with taking a WR in the first. There's always the BPA vs need factor. But I believe there's plenty of DL, LB, safeties, and OL who are more than talented enough to warrant the #19 spot. And they're also positions of need.

            Comment


            • Comment


              • Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                Yeah that's a defensive end. Not sure when 260 pounds and a 4.87 forty translated to anything but a DE.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Couchcoach View Post
                  Maybe I'm being narrow minded but I just can't agree with taking a WR in the first. There's always the BPA vs need factor. But I believe there's plenty of DL, LB, safeties, and OL who are more than talented enough to warrant the #19 spot. And they're also positions of need.
                  Yeah I'm not sure why you feel that way unless you just view WR as a not need position anymore. I see lots of scenarios where a WR is the best available at 19. There are only 3 LBers I'd even consider in the first and 2 will be gone by our pick. I do love Hernandez though. I'd get on board with him any day. And frankly other than Vea I'm not sure what D-lineman will be around by our pick that I want. I love Marcus Davenport but I imagine him gone by our pick. And safety, outside of Derwin James I'm not sure I see a guy worth 19. I like Reid but he is starting to get over hyped. Plus his shit head brother makes me question him some.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                    Yeah I'm not sure why you feel that way unless you just view WR as a not need position anymore. I see lots of scenarios where a WR is the best available at 19. There are only 3 LBers I'd even consider in the first and 2 will be gone by our pick. I do love Hernandez though. I'd get on board with him any day. And frankly other than Vea I'm not sure what D-lineman will be around by our pick that I want. I love Marcus Davenport but I imagine him gone by our pick. And safety, outside of Derwin James I'm not sure I see a guy worth 19. I like Reid but he is starting to get over hyped. Plus his shit head brother makes me question him some.
                    I wouldn't be super pissed if we took Moore or Ridley at 19, but I think this is a very deep WR class in which we can find very good value in later rounds.
                    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                      I wouldn't be super pissed if we took Moore or Ridley at 19, but I think this is a very deep WR class in which we can find very good value in later rounds.
                      I agree with you there. I've preached the WR depth of this class. Reminds me of the corner class last year. And I may prefer to double up at reciever like we did corner last year as opposed to using a first on a WR. Of course the rumors about us cutting Dez after the draft would have to be true to even make room on the roster.

                      Comment


                      • Vita Vea DT Washington 1 Aaron Wilson 10 Pre-Draft
                        Calvin Ridley WR Alabama 1 Bobby Belt 16 Pre-Draft
                        James Daniels C Iowa 1 Rob Howe 18 Pre-Draft
                        Leighton Vander Esch LB Boise St 1 Tony Pauline 22 Pre-Draft
                        Will Hernandez OG UTEP 1 Bobby Belt 23 Pre-Draft
                        Connor Williams OT Texas 1 David Helman 24 Pre-Draft
                        D.J. Moore WR Maryland 1-2 Neal Dalal 29 Pre-Draft
                        Kolton Miller G/T UCLA 1-2 James Layton 31 Pre-Draft
                        Christian Kirk WR Texas A&M 1-2 Bobby Belt 32 Pre-Draft
                        Rashaan Evans LB Alabama 1-2 Bobby Belt 36 Pre-Draft
                        Nyheim Hines RB NC State 3 The Wolfpacker 87 Pre-Draft
                        Deshon Elliott SS Texas 4-5 Jared Stager 145 Pre-Draft
                        Darius Leonard LB South Carolina State 5 Tony Pauline 169 Pre-Draft
                        Daurice Fountain WR Northern Iowa 5-6 ConnorNFLDraft 196 Pre-Draft

                        ___________

                        As of right now this is the predraft visit list in case anyone is curious. DJ Moore and Connor Williams were the most recent names added. I feel like Fountain might be this year Xavier Woods. A small school guy who I loved from early on in the process who I'm praying the Cowboys pick once the fourth round and beyond starts. Especially after we ignore WR for the first 4 rounds.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                          Vita Vea DT Washington 1 Aaron Wilson 10 Pre-Draft
                          Calvin Ridley WR Alabama 1 Bobby Belt 16 Pre-Draft
                          James Daniels C Iowa 1 Rob Howe 18 Pre-Draft
                          Leighton Vander Esch LB Boise St 1 Tony Pauline 22 Pre-Draft
                          Will Hernandez OG UTEP 1 Bobby Belt 23 Pre-Draft
                          Connor Williams OT Texas 1 David Helman 24 Pre-Draft
                          D.J. Moore WR Maryland 1-2 Neal Dalal 29 Pre-Draft
                          Kolton Miller G/T UCLA 1-2 James Layton 31 Pre-Draft
                          Christian Kirk WR Texas A&M 1-2 Bobby Belt 32 Pre-Draft
                          Rashaan Evans LB Alabama 1-2 Bobby Belt 36 Pre-Draft
                          Nyheim Hines RB NC State 3 The Wolfpacker 87 Pre-Draft
                          Deshon Elliott SS Texas 4-5 Jared Stager 145 Pre-Draft
                          Darius Leonard LB South Carolina State 5 Tony Pauline 169 Pre-Draft
                          Daurice Fountain WR Northern Iowa 5-6 ConnorNFLDraft 196 Pre-Draft

                          ___________

                          As of right now this is the predraft visit list in case anyone is curious. DJ Moore and Connor Williams were the most recent names added. I feel like Fountain might be this year Xavier Woods. A small school guy who I loved from early on in the process who I'm praying the Cowboys pick once the fourth round and beyond starts. Especially after we ignore WR for the first 4 rounds.
                          Fountain is a pet cat of one of our newest members, [MENTION=569]Winstar[/MENTION].
                          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                            Fountain is a pet cat of one of our newest members, [MENTION=569]Winstar[/MENTION].
                            O Rly?

                            Actually, the kid showed out in the East-West. I have nothing to say about him.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                              O Rly?

                              Actually, the kid showed out in the East-West. I have nothing to say about him.
                              Plus he has good size and is super athletic. 42 inch verticle, 11'2" broad jump and 4.46 forty at 6'1" 210 pounds isn't bad at all. He was also really good on the field including the Shrine game like you mentioned. Personally I'd be totally ok taking him as high as the fourth. But that doesn't mean he will go that high.

                              Comment


                              • Not sure if it's interesting or not but apparently Garrett was the only head coach at Sutton's pro day. And Sutton grew up a huge Cowboys fan. I actually think I'd get on board in the second round. He has that stereotypical #1 reciever potential. And is a great athlete who is very quick for that size. But he wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. I guess as a Dez replacement he would make sense.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X