X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
    The latest Jeremiah one rounder has us taking Sutton at 19 with Hernandez, Wynn, and Daniels all still on the board.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...edium=referral
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
      The Athletic did one where they divided the teams up among the writers. Sturm got the Cowboys and took Ridley with Hernandez and Wynn still on the board.
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

The Athletic did one where they divided the teams up among the writers. Sturm got the Cowboys and took Ridley with Hernandez and Wynn still on the board.
        I'm fine with Ridley at 19, but no way in hell is Sutton worth it

Comment

Sutton has excellent bust potential. Also has star potential. Ridley is a much safer pick. As much as people bitch about him being slight, DeSean Jackson was slight but tore up the league for the better part of a decade. He got banged up from time to time but no more than Dez who's a specimen. Guys play with the body they have.
          I was on the draft LVE train. 'nuff said

Comment

Iím hoping some team grabs Ridley before 19.

Comment

• Originally posted by lostxn View Post
              Sutton has excellent bust potential. Also has star potential. Ridley is a much safer pick. As much as people bitch about him being slight, DeSean Jackson was slight but tore up the league for the better part of a decade. He got banged up from time to time but no more than Dez who's a specimen. Guys play with the body they have.
              So was Marvin Harrison and Isaac Bruce. Plus Antonio Brown currently. People get to stuck on this concept that you have to be 6'2" 215 pounds to be a number 1 WR. It's silly. And it's why teams salivate over guys like Mike William and Treadwell while over looking the guys who actually become stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                So was Marvin Harrison and Isaac Bruce. Plus Antonio Brown currently. People get to stuck on this concept that you have to be 6'2" 215 pounds to be a number 1 WR. It's silly. And it's why teams salivate over guys like Mike William and Treadwell while over looking the guys who actually become stars.
                Excellent comparison - Roy Wiliiams vs Terry Glenn. Williams was the guy everyone salivated for. Great hands, huge wingspan, fast as hell, good citizen. Glenn was a shrimp with behavior issues. We all know who was the better pro though.
                I was on the draft LVE train. 'nuff said

Comment

• FWST

Second round

33. Dallas Cowboys (from Cleveland Browns). Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU

The Cowboys trade up to get a player who has the potential to match Dez Bryant's rare mix of size and speed, not to mention his ability to catch the ball in traffic. But the move comes at the cost of their second and third-round selections in this year's draft. Time will tell if he can fit into the more "Dak friendly" offense.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd burn down an orphanage if they did that

Comment

• Originally posted by bbgun View Post
                    FWST

Second round

The Cowboys trade up to get a player who has the potential to match Dez Bryant's rare mix of size and speed, not to mention his ability to catch the ball in traffic. But the move comes at the cost of their second and third-round selections in this year's draft. Time will tell if he can fit into the more "Dak friendly" offense.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will turn off the tv the same way I did when we traded up for Claiborne.

Comment

• my problem is that we'd have to give up more than a 3rd to jump all the way to the top of R2. that pick is usually traded for a heist the next day, esp if a QB or elite pass rusher slipped out of R1.

Comment

FWST

Second round

Which dumbass proposed this scenario? Being as it is the FWST, I'm gonna guess Clarence Hill since he is the biggest dumbass there.

Comment

FWST

Second round

I'd fucking hate this, not even mentioning the ridiculous trade-up I really hope we go a different direction and get a speedy wr that can get separation instead of a poor mans Dez

Comment

Which dumbass proposed this scenario? Being as it is the FWST, I'm gonna guess Clarence Hill since he is the biggest dumbass there.
                            some other dudes

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/...209417729.html

Comment

My second guess would have been Davison since he is the second biggest dumbass there. The best thing Charean Williams did for here career was bolt from there to go to PFT.

Comment

Yep, I'd much rather trade down and pick up an extra second if we are dead set on Sutton. But I guess if you want Sutton and Hernandez this is the only way to go.

I guess I just hate trade ups unless it's for a guy who is an absolute steal. Like let's say Hernandez fell to the second after we took Ridley in the first. I could get on board with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X