Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random 2018 Mock Drafts Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
    He's no NT but he is a nice 3-T prospect. Would be a really nice 4th/5th rounder.
    I've seen some spots that list him as a NT. Mainly NFL.com. But I think he is a better 3 technique than NT. He got up to 310 pounds but I think he is better at 300 pounds.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by lostxn View Post
      I don't hate that draft. I don't really love Miller though. I feel like at WR I either want the top two or Calloway late. I'm not sure anyone else has me jazzed.
      I love some WRs but Miller is one that I'm feh on. Not great speed. He looks to me like he's going to get knocked out in the NFL. Takes too many big shots and doesn't look sturdy to me. I just don't see the ability to separate with him that others do. If there is a highly ranked WR that I don't want it is him.

      But unlike you there are a bunch of other WR's I love.

      Comment


      • So I ran mine and tried to keep it as realistic as possible.

        19: R1P19
        LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH
        BOISE ST.

        50: R2P18
        S RONNIE HARRISON
        ALABAMA

        81: R3P17
        WR DANTE PETTIS
        WASHINGTON

        116: R4P16
        DL DEADRIN SENAT
        SOUTH FLORIDA

        137: R4P37
        WR EQUANIMEOUS ST. BROWN
        NOTRE DAME

        171: R5P34
        LB DORIAN O’DANIEL
        CLEMSON

        192: R6P18
        C SCOTT QUESSENBERRY
        UCLA

        193: R6P19
        DL P.J. HALL
        SAM HOUSTON ST.

        208: R6P34
        RB DARREL WILLIAMS
        L.S.U.

        236: R7P18
        QB RILEY FERGUSON
        MEMPHIS

        ________________

        I have to say I'd be pretty thrilled if it went down like this. Rebuilt the WR corp with size and speed. Finished off the defense with a couple stud interior guys and a safety as well as built talent and depth at LBer. Got a center/guard who I think could be your third interior guy right away. And for some reason I like Riley Ferguson, I think it's just because he is such a gun slinger. I don't think there was anything too crazy that happened in the draft.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
          So I ran mine and tried to keep it as realistic as possible.

          19: R1P19
          LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH
          BOISE ST.

          50: R2P18
          S RONNIE HARRISON
          ALABAMA

          81: R3P17
          WR DANTE PETTIS
          WASHINGTON

          116: R4P16
          DL DEADRIN SENAT
          SOUTH FLORIDA

          137: R4P37
          WR EQUANIMEOUS ST. BROWN
          NOTRE DAME
          Like the top half quite a bit. St Brown shouldnt drop that far I wouldn't think. There are so many fucking WRs in this draft I suppose it's possible.
          I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
          'nuff said

          Comment


          • Originally posted by lostxn View Post
            Like the top half quite a bit. St Brown shouldnt drop that far I wouldn't think. There are so many fucking WRs in this draft I suppose it's possible.
            Yeah when I was running the mock I saw WR's going later that I really liked too. There are just so many WR's that I could have snagged probably more guys who would have looked like steals. I guess NFL teams are only going to take so many WR's so some guys might fall once teams that really need WR's already pluck one.

            Comment


            • YOUR PICKS
              1: R1P19
              LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH
              BOISE STATE

              2: R2P18
              S RONNIE HARRISON
              ALABAMA

              3: R3P17
              TE DALLAS GOEDERT
              SOUTH DAKOTA STATE

              4: R4P16
              RB NYHEIM HINES
              NC STATE

              5: R4P37
              WR ANTONIO CALLAWAY
              FLORIDA

              6: R5P34
              DL TIM SETTLE
              VIRGINIA TECH

              _______________________________

              Pretty happy with this. Adding some real juice to the offense and defense. Didn't really get the O lineman I wanted.
              I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
              'nuff said

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                So I ran mine and tried to keep it as realistic as possible.

                19: R1P19
                LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH
                BOISE ST.

                50: R2P18
                S RONNIE HARRISON
                ALABAMA

                81: R3P17
                WR DANTE PETTIS
                WASHINGTON

                116: R4P16
                DL DEADRIN SENAT
                SOUTH FLORIDA

                137: R4P37
                WR EQUANIMEOUS ST. BROWN
                NOTRE DAME

                171: R5P34
                LB DORIAN O’DANIEL
                CLEMSON

                192: R6P18
                C SCOTT QUESSENBERRY
                UCLA

                193: R6P19
                DL P.J. HALL
                SAM HOUSTON ST.

                208: R6P34
                RB DARREL WILLIAMS
                L.S.U.

                236: R7P18
                QB RILEY FERGUSON
                MEMPHIS

                ________________

                I have to say I'd be pretty thrilled if it went down like this. Rebuilt the WR corp with size and speed. Finished off the defense with a couple stud interior guys and a safety as well as built talent and depth at LBer. Got a center/guard who I think could be your third interior guy right away. And for some reason I like Riley Ferguson, I think it's just because he is such a gun slinger. I don't think there was anything too crazy that happened in the draft.
                This is spank-worthy.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                Comment


                • Originally posted by lostxn View Post
                  YOUR PICKS
                  1: R1P19
                  LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH
                  BOISE STATE

                  2: R2P18
                  S RONNIE HARRISON
                  ALABAMA

                  3: R3P17
                  TE DALLAS GOEDERT
                  SOUTH DAKOTA STATE

                  4: R4P16
                  RB NYHEIM HINES
                  NC STATE

                  5: R4P37
                  WR ANTONIO CALLAWAY
                  FLORIDA

                  6: R5P34
                  DL TIM SETTLE
                  VIRGINIA TECH

                  _______________________________

                  Pretty happy with this. Adding some real juice to the offense and defense. Didn't really get the O lineman I wanted.
                  So is this, but I'm fairly sure Settle is gone by that point.
                  2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                    So is this, but I'm fairly sure Settle is gone by that point.

                    If we got Goedert in rd 3, I'd be pretty happy.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Cujo View Post
                      If we got Goedert in rd 3, I'd be pretty happy.
                      No kidding. Remember Witten's fall? That was epic.
                      I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
                      'nuff said

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by lostxn View Post
                        No kidding. Remember Witten's fall? That was epic.
                        That is immediately what I thought of when I saw that.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Cujo View Post
                          That is immediately what I thought of when I saw that.
                          I think that may be Andrews...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                            I think that may be Andrews...
                            I'd be ok with him, too.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by lostxn View Post
                              No kidding. Remember Witten's fall? That was epic.
                              That was my first thought too.

                              Comment


                              • The latest Jeremiah one rounder has us taking Sutton at 19 with Hernandez, Wynn, and Daniels all still on the board.

                                http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...edium=referral
                                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X