2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
We have to do whatever it takes to draft Trevor Lawrence when he enters the draft.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Would it be worth intentionally losing every game for the number 1 pick so that you could have him?
Or basically giving up 2 drafts worth of picks?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Or basically giving up 2 drafts worth of picks?
Shoot if he is a once in a generation QB prospect that might not even cut it. Nice to think about but we got no shot. Not unless we let Dak walk in free agency and just tank that season.

midswat

... soon
Uga is having a brutal offseason. Bunch of underclassmen declare and they’ve lost both coordinators. This after blowing a 14 point lead in the SECCG and then getting pantsed in the sugar bowl.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I was riding around running errands today and while doing so I was listening to Finebaum's show. Man, there are still a ton of delusional Alabama fans out there.

They got absolutely destroyed by Clemson yet there were still quite a few Bama fans calling in making statements like Bama was still the better team, Lawrence was simply throwing up luck 50/50 balls, etc.

Wow.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I was riding around running errands today and while doing so I was listening to Finebaum's show. Man, there are still a ton of delusional Alabama fans out there.

They got absolutely destroyed by Clemson yet there were still quite a few Bama fans calling in making statements like Bama was still the better team, Lawrence was simply throwing up luck 50/50 balls, etc.

Wow.
Jesus. www.tidezone.com?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Would it be worth intentionally losing every game for the number 1 pick so that you could have him?
That depends. We’d benefit long term because it would also like result in Garrett’s ouster along with Quincy 2.0’s.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Shoot if he is a once in a generation QB prospect that might not even cut it. Nice to think about but we got no shot. Not unless we let Dak walk in free agency and just tank that season.
Stranger things have happened. Just ask the Colts.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That depends. We’d benefit long term because it would also like result in Garrett’s ouster along with Quincy 2.0’s.
Yeah but it will never happen in Dallas with a healthy Dak. Because unlike Quincy he isn't a loser.

midswat

... soon
GA Tech stoke Alabama’s OL coach. He’s a good one. I want GT to rebuild and give Uga a fight.

maryland took a couple Alabama assistants for head coach and offensive coordinator. They’re good coaches.

Nick Saban should just retire instead of rebuilding his staff again.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
GA Tech stoke Alabama’s OL coach. He’s a good one. I want GT to rebuild and give Uga a fight.

maryland took a couple Alabama assistants for head coach and offensive coordinator. They’re good coaches.

Nick Saban should just retire instead of rebuilding his staff again.
3 years left on the contract. He would be turning 70 that year so I would expect 3 years left to be the max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom