2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
So who would pick ND over UGA if they faced each other on a neutral field?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

These are badass.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Urban Meyer is stepping down after the Rose Bowl.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think Tua still takes home the Heisman this weekend. I think he built up enough goodwill to survive one bad game.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
How long will he retire before his next gig *this* time?

Some Notre Dame fans are already jonesing over the idea of him being the next HC there because he spent a few years as WR coach and supposedly once said ND HC was his dream job.

I don't care for the guy but if this is real and it's about his health, good luck.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Kingsbury to USC as the OC there. This makes sense for him IMO. Plus he will be close to his very hot girlfriend who lives there - Holly Sonders if anyone is interested...

BTW, it seems that I have pretty well nailed all of the moves concerning Tech and so forth. I'm feeling pretty smart right now.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I bet he'll take Tech's QB commit with him. The kid had an offer from USC already and has recently decommitted.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Kingsbury to USC as the OC there. This makes sense for him IMO. Plus he will be close to his very hot girlfriend who lives there - Holly Sonders if anyone is interested...

BTW, it seems that I have pretty well nailed all of the moves concerning Tech and so forth. I'm feeling pretty smart right now.
You are still a Tech fan. That nixes That.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:towel

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I think Tua still takes home the Heisman this weekend. I think he built up enough goodwill to survive one bad game.
He hasn’t produced nearly as much ass Murray. I dare say withouly Murray OU Would be an average team. I think he is easily the best football player this year.

Rev

Staff member
He hasn’t produced nearly as much ass Murray. I dare say withouly Murray OU Would be an average team. I think he is easily the best football player this year.
How much ass has Murray produced?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
How long will he retire before his next gig *this* time?

Some Notre Dame fans are already jonesing over the idea of him being the next HC there because he spent a few years as WR coach and supposedly once said ND HC was his dream job.

I don't care for the guy but if this is real and it's about his health, good luck.
I think his health issues will be “greatly improved” when USC calls him after next season.

Rev

Staff member

:towel
I kept waiting for him to bring out Lucille.

D

Deuce

I don’t think so. Bama without Tua is still undefeated. Oklahoma with their D and without Murray is Tulsa.

D

Deuce

Also puts him in a spot where if his O flourishes but they still lose games, Helton will be outnand he could have a shot at the gig. Talking about falling up.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
TYPOS ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND EVEN MORESO THAN ALL CAPS. :art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom