2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
If UGA loses, they do not deserve to be in the playoffs. And I say that while acknowledging they're probably the second best team in the country.

But you can't be #4 and lose and get in. If you're #1 and lose to #4 in a close game I can see an argument.

But if you're #4 and you lose.... while Oklahoma beat a ranked Texas team by double digits... then you have to put Oklahoma in.
Kirby Smart is already talking shit about how UGA should be in.

Sorry, but you've been beaten twice by Alabama back to back when it really matters, and the fuckin retard fake punt should be the sole reason you drop out of the last playoff spot.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Clemson vs Pitt. I wonder who the Einstein was who set that matchup.

Good god.

But, I follow Clemson because Hunter Renfro is a local boy...lives 2 streets over from my parents. Great athlete in HS and was a walk on at Clemson.

D

Deuce

Sorry, but you've been beaten twice by Alabama back to back when it really matters, and the fuckin retard fake punt should be the sole reason you drop out of the last playoff spot.
And they lost to LSU by 3 tds. Sorry, but you can’t take an ass whippin’ and expect to be named in the top 4.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Tagovaila was 10/25 162 yards 1td and 2 ints. Kyler Murray was25/34 for 339 yards and 3tds and 0 int. I wonder if Murray is the frontrunner for the Heisman now?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
God, I can't stand them.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Yep. How many do overs is reasonably. Bama has already beaten them 2 pot of 3 without even playing the third game. I guess he wants a pitch till you win system. What a puke comment. At least OU was legitimately correcting their record and got the job done.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Exactly.

If you are that effing retarded you have no business being allowed the opportunity.

UCF deserves the opportunity. Oklahoma deserves the opportunity. Even shitty Ohio State deserves the opportunity.

Fuck the Bulldogs.

D

Deuce

Exactly.

If you are that effing retarded you have no business being allowed the opportunity.

UCF deserves the opportunity. Oklahoma deserves the opportunity. Even shitty Ohio State deserves the opportunity.

Fuck the Bulldogs.
I don’t know about Ohio State. It’s only one loss, but that loss to Purdue was a really bad one. Purdue is not a great team and they got an ass kicking. If a one loss team is going to make it over UCF, I feel it has to be Oklahoma. They lost a close game to Texas and then avenged that loss yesterday. That’s more respectable than the other two.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Exactly.

Fuck the Bulldogs.
Yeah Georgia doesn't belong in the discussion.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah Georgia doesn't belong in the discussion.
The excuses now are like this shit:

So if a team's BACKUP QB is unstoppable and you can't stop him, why the fuck would you deserve the opportunity to play that team again?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Here are the College Football Playoff committee’s top four selections revealed by ESPN:

#1 Alabama vs. #4 Oklahoma & #2 Clemson vs. #3 Notre Dame

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If Georgia gets in, I officially buy there is a SEC bias.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Alabama Clemson again seems so exciting.

Cotton

Staff member
Official:

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Notre Dame
4. Oklahoma

They got it right this year.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
If Georgia gets in, I officially buy there is a SEC bias.
They mentioned on the show that if the SEC ended up with two teams in the playoff, universities, their ADs etcetera would be screaming to expand the playoff.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They mentioned on the show that if the SEC ended up with two teams in the playoff, universities, their ADs etcetera would be screaming to expand the playoff.
Damn, I wish Georgia got in now. They really need to expand it

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
That's amazing.

midswat

... soon
Thank Christ uga didn’t get in.

Boomer Sooner.

That is all.