2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

midswat

... soon
This Oklahoma offense is incredible.

Was Lincoln Riley ever an understudy of Jason Garrett?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
OU is just the inferior team here.

midswat

... soon
I hate Alabama, but Alabama would run OU off the field.

Still rooting for OU to win here because I don't need UA and UGA both making the playoffs again. And I don't want OSU in there either.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION]

Congrats.

We made things interesting for a while and it would have been awesome to be conference champions after all of these years of misery, but Oklahoma were the better team and I expected them to win.

Still a good season overall and I'm looking forward to a bowl win, hopefully, and a 2019 season with real expectations for the first time in a long time.

Hook'em.....bitches.

:headbang

midswat

... soon
Memphis running all over ucf.

Time for the sec championship. aka real football. :art

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Georgia came to play!

midswat

... soon
Georgia came to play!
They did. Look like the better team early on.... although if Tua leads on that first pass its an easy TD.

I hate both teams, but hate UGA just a little more.

midswat

... soon
If tagliavowels is out... this is uga's game to lose.

midswat

... soon
Kirby Smart looks like a short fat douche with that visor.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Congrats.

We made things interesting for a while and it would have been awesome to be conference champions after all of these years of misery, but Oklahoma were the better team and I expected them to win.

Still a good season overall and I'm looking forward to a bowl win, hopefully, and a 2019 season with real expectations for the first time in a long time.

Hook'em.....bitches.

Excellent season for you guys. They've got nothing to be ashamed of.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Congrats.

Hook'em.....bitches.

Thanks. I was surprised our defense played so well today. I thought for sure this would be another 49-47 type game. The only thing we were really giving up were those 50/50 jump balls to Texas' giant WRs.

Texas can be dangerous next year if they can finally get their hands on an elite RB. Great QB and RB play was the key to their success during the Mack Brown years. They've struggled in those two areas since 2010.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Excellent season for you guys. They've got nothing to be ashamed of.
I really wanted this win just so our fan base could rub their noses in it after that lame ass horns down unsportsmanlike penalty that Texas pushed to have installed. That really pissed me off because their own head coach has been caught mocking his opponents. Remember last year during the bowl game Herman was mocking Drew Locke's celebration.

Texas has no issue with that, but heaven forbid if someone flashes an upside hook 'em. :jerk

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I really wanted this win just so our fan base could rub their noses in it after that lame ass horns down unsportsmanlike penalty that Texas pushed to have installed. That really pissed me off because their own head coach has been caught mocking his opponents. Remember last year during the bowl game Herman was mocking Drew Locke's celebration.

Texas has no issue with that, but heaven forbid if someone flashes an upside hook 'em. :jerk

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

midswat

... soon
I am really enjoying how miserable Alabama fans and Nick Saban is looking right now.

midswat

... soon
I tell you what... watching this game is very humbling as a Tennessee fan.

We are not close to either of these teams as far as speed, size and athleticism.

Going to take 2-3 good recruiting cycles at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom