2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I 'm thrilled Texas is getting better and will improve, but if it means we could see Oklahoma/Alabama, I hope Ok wins tomorrow. Texas will still get it's bowl game and next year can concentrate on being in the top 4.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I 'm thrilled Texas is getting better and will improve, but if it means we could see Oklahoma/Alabama, I hope Ok wins tomorrow. Texas will still get it's bowl game and next year can concentrate on being in the top 4.
F Texas. I hope they lose every game and I will horns down until I pass out.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I like that we're slowly getting the air raid out of the Big 12 with recent hires like Wells and Rhule (Baylor). In the long run I think it will help the Big 12's reputation on a national level.

Defenses will eventually look better which will strengthen our arguments when it comes to down to selecting CFB playoff participants.
It appears that this is a big reason that Kirby went this direction. There can be an advantage on offense when there is a talent difference but I feel there is a disadvantage for the defense.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Britney Spears when she lost it and shaved her head in public.
Oh, I can totally see how that Matt Wells fella is going to do good at Tech. Thanks for explaining.

Cotton

Staff member
You don’t find it encouraging that his fan base was calling for his firing prior to this season? :lol
I have seen a bunch of tweets from USU fans that were not okay with him leaving.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
That Pac-12 Championship Game was BAD.

Cotton

Staff member

Go Sooners!

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I'm so nervous I feel like I'm going to throw up. Where are you, 1Big and LT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom