2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And yeah, these "rugby-style" punters that are popping up everywhere are starting to annoy me.

It is kind of like that fad in the NFL with barefoot kickers back in the day.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
And yeah, these "rugby-style" punters that are popping up everywhere are starting to annoy me.

It is kind of like that fad in the NFL with barefoot kickers back in the day.
This kid is an Aussie. He’s been kicking the shit outta the ball.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They might as well just let Alabama take a bye for the rest of the regular season.

In fact, just cancel all of this silly bowl ranking shit and just have Clemson play them.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
9-0 or not, ND is not a top 5 or playoff caliber team. That was one fugly game against an unranked opponent. Keep calling the same run plays over and over no matter how many times it doesn't work. Sound kinda familiar?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
This game just seems like a cluster for some reason. Our backup qb truly is retarded. His eyes have no light in them.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Embarassing that OU has struggled like this.
Not really. Tech discovered the same thing about OU,s defense that I pointed out earlier. The secondary for OU is a welcome mat for a team like Tech who has tall receivers. They can be shredded with completions or interference calls by the secondary trying to defend. It’s a built in give away for any team with good tall receivers.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Not really. Tech discovered the same thing about OU,s defense that I pointed out earlier. The secondary for OU is a welcome mat for a team like Tech who has tall receivers. They can be shredded with completions or interference calls by the secondary trying to defend. It’s a built in give away for any team with good tall receivers.
Tech came out with a ton of energy and ready to play. They just don't have the horses to lose their QB and still win this type of game.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Tech came out with a ton of energy and ready to play. They just don't have the horses to lose their QB and still win this type of game.
That was easily the most stressful game I've watched since the last time OU played in Lubbock.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That was easily the most stressful game I've watched since the last time OU played in Lubbock.
I could see that. For me it was more fun than anything. We didn't really have anything to lose so it was enjoyable for me.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol:lol

That is greatness.

Cotton

Staff member
I could see that. For me it was more fun than anything. We didn't really have anything to lose so it was enjoyable for me.
Yeah, it was a lot of fun to watch. I think we have a damn god chance of pulling it out if Bowman doesn't get hurt.

Cotton

Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom