2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Thought you didn't work them anymore?

I will just text you stuff like : Did you see that? Oh man that was amazing... What did you think about that? I can't believe that just happened....
We did some restructuring and with this latest promotion it put me back to having to work them again. :budd

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Sounds like I FIFY
Nah, I went from hourly back to salaried with this move. The reason I didn't have to work last year was because they didn't want to pay my overtime because it was going to be more than what they have budgeted for that management position.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Oklahoma 44
TTU 21

The game is in Lubbock so I figured the HFA would allow them to keep the score within 30.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Oklahoma 44
TTU 21

The game is in Lubbock so I figured the HFA would allow them to keep the score within 30.
I just hope the pass defense is fixed because the OU secondary is pretty small. The pass rush will need to step up on this game. TT has a pretty good rushing game as well. I think the game could be pretty close.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I just hope the pass defense is fixed because the OU secondary is pretty small. The pass rush will need to step up on this game. TT has a pretty good rushing game as well. I think the game could be pretty close.
Yeah, close at opening kickoff.

Mike Stoopids isn't here anymore so I'm not concerned about the defense being lit up. I'm getting a 2008 TT-OU vibe from this game. I'm sure the Tech fans remember that game quite vividly.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
2016 TTU vs OU -

Mahomes passes for 734 yard and 5 tds, runs for 85 yards and two more tds...TTU scores 59 points and still loses the game at home. I can't even wrap my brain around that.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah, close at opening kickoff.

Mike Stoopids isn't here anymore so I'm not concerned about the defense being lit up. I'm getting a 2008 TT-OU vibe from this game. I'm sure the Tech fans remember that game quite vividly.
Its the mismatches that bother me with the secondary. Tech has a height advantage.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Anyone checking out early games? I've been flipping around, not many that can keep my attention. Finally settled on TA&M/Auburn and GT/UNC.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Anyone checking out early games? I've been flipping around, not many that can keep my attention. Finally settled on TA&M/Auburn and GT/UNC.
I haven't even started my football Saturday yet. If I knew the aggies were going to lose I would have made a better effort.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Remember when people were saying the Longhorns were "back"? :lol

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Hopefully OU melts down and composure goes out the window.

D

Deuce

Either ESPN hates TT or they have nothing but hogs because every crowd or cheerleader shot has been filled with ugly people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom