2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Seth Littrell and the Mean Green giving the Razorbacks hell right now.

D

Deuce

Boise about to go for it on 4th and goal at the end of the 3rd while down 20. A goal line stand by OK St here almost all but solidifies UCF controlling their own destiny for the NY6 bowl.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Boise about to go for it on 4th and goal at the end of the 3rd while down 20. A goal line stand by OK St here almost all but solidifies UCF controlling their own destiny for the NY6 bowl.
It might be better to be left out like last time. That is the only way that you guys can have a repeat.

D

Deuce

It might be better to be left out like last time. That is the only way that you guys can have a repeat.
I don’t think it’s “the only way”, but I know they aren’t letting us in again with our schedule not being favorable enough. I’m secretly rooting to draw Bama in the Peach Bowl after they lose to Georgia in the SECC game.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
If the rest of the season went like this at least it would be fun.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Carter better not get his starting spot back.

D

Deuce

This is the first time I’m really seeing Justice Hill play. I like him a lot.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Wait, Florida State has Chaz Green playing LT for them?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Carter better not get his starting spot back.
I think we will see over these next 3 games what things will really be like. I still can’t tell how good UH is. It seems like their defense sucks.

D

Deuce

Bowman drawing Mayfield comparisons? I look forward to seeing him play for OU in 2 years.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
:lol

Look at this guy with the Scouting Report.
:lol well, what I was saying is that I’m unsure if UH sucks really bad or if Tech is better on offense than I was expecting or a combination of both.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
At this rate, the Missouri-Purdue game will have 1,000+ yards of total offense, since neither team seems terribly interested in playong defense.

D

Deuce

:lol well, what I was saying is that I’m unsure if UH sucks really bad or if Tech is better on offense than I was expecting or a combination of both.
Gotcha.

Houston on is hard to gauge. They looked like warmed over crap week 1, dominated week 2 and now they are half awesome/half retarded today. I’m not sure if they win their division or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom