2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So Major Applesauce is out at UH and Dana might be in. He obviously wants out at WVU, which is the most desirable place to coach in the world, according to this board.
Would just mean Houston is a better job than Texas Tech.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Kelly is just a fucktard. What is a 55 yarder going to prove here?
Kelly sucks rancid monkey balls. Shitty playcalling, shitty execution, just shitty overall. He can override any call Long makes but if he did, he couldn't blame Long.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is just a bad interruption.

I don't give a shit what these geriatric dipshits have to say. I would rather watch Notre Dame flop around the field in highlights and get dominated.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
That's half the homer quartet.

Are you also a fan of the Yankees and Lakers?
Dallas since '71, Yankees since '71 when I lived in NJ and they were mediocre, ND since 2001 when they were mediocre. Could give a flying fuck about the NBA these days but was a 76ers fan years ago but that ended around twenty years ago. So, :flip

midswat

... soon
Welp, so much for a close game. I guess I'll go ahead and get in a nap before the main event.
Good luck tonight. Think your offense can stress them but not sure your defense comes close to stopping them.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good luck tonight. Think your offense can stress them but not sure your defense comes close to stopping them.
Kyler Murray is a fun QB to watch. And their offensive play calling is elite. Should be interesting. But Alabama has a defense unlike Oklahoma.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Dallas since '71, Yankees since '71 when I lived in NJ and they were mediocre, ND since 2001 when they were mediocre. Could give a flying fuck about the NBA these days but was a 76ers fan years ago but that ended around twenty years ago. So, :flip
3/4

Not bad. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, Lincoln Riley doing a Jason Garrett and turning down the ball at the coin toss was not a good move.

D

Deuce

Good thing we didnt allow UCF in the playoff, cause there’s no way they could keep up with these juggernauts like ND did and Oklahoma looks poised to do.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good thing we didnt allow UCF in the playoff, cause there’s no way they could keep up with these juggernauts like ND did and Oklahoma looks poised to do.
I won't argue with you. Notre Dame looked like shit and so does OU now.

Could UCF be any worse? I doubt it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I was all excited thinking there would be two good playoff games.

Boy, was I fucking wrong.

This is shit football.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
3/4

Not bad. :lol
:lol

Nice try. :art

Dallas had just lost the SB to the Colts, didn't win a SB from the time I was a fan until they beat Denver and the Yankees hadn't won a title since I believe '62, a few years before I was even born. The first title I witnessed was six years later. When I quit following the NBA it had mostly become a slam dunk contest and I was disgusted by all thugs that were playing. Plus, I'm just not that into the game.

The only time I ever followed hockey at all was the US hockey team/Miracle On Ice, period.

D

Deuce

I won't argue with you. Notre Dame looked like shit and so does OU now.

Could UCF be any worse? I doubt it.
Not saying we’’d win or even not get blown out, but it took Clemson some time to get into an offensive rhythm and we damn sure would have scored more than 3 points.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I've zipped right past quarters 1 and 2 and I'm sitting squarely at 3rd quarter emotions already.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Yeah it's looking like we're in for a beating similar to what USC laid on us in the 2004 BCS Title game.

1bigfan13

Staff member
The only positive I'll take from this game is that the season is finally over and we can finally get on with scrubbing whatever's left of Mike Stoops scheme from our program.

midswat

... soon
Play a real schedule and earn your way in there.

Not rocket science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom