X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
    What special kind of retard thinks Dabo would go to Texas Tech?
    I think you missed the correction.

We aren't as stupid as Middie.

Comment

• Originally posted by skidadl View Post
      I honestly think that you're remembering this incorrectly. The debating that we have going on is about Leach. This Kliff stuff is pretty much a new trick that you conjured up. I think maybe this year you started rolling out this rhetoric. We have never argued about this topic mainly because there is nothing to argue. We don't even disagree about any of it, so I have no idea what you're doing.
      I'm just giving you shit.
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        What special kind of retard thinks Dabo would go to Texas Tech?
        The same types of retard who think that Lubbock is a great place to live.

That being said, his post was corrected. Not sure if Venables is ready to be a head coach, though. Would Tech really want to go through those kinds of growing pains again?
        No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

• I want a tough ass coach that is possibly defensive minded. You can get 30 different coaches out there to coach the offense. Pretty much anyone can chunk the ball around or whatever.

Someone who can bring some energy and wow recruits.

Comment

I think you missed the correction.

We aren't as stupid as Middie.
            Soon.

Comment

Kliff was not a good HC but he is an extremely good person, one of the most decorated players in our history and did things the right way as far as running a clean program. I am glad that Kliff was fired but sad it didn't work out. I realize that none of this matters to you because you see things very much different as far as personal qualities, school pride, taking care of student athletes and so forth. Good for you on being a tough guy though.
              In your previous post, you mentioned a chance for a culture change. It doesn’t sound like one is needed. Just get a guy who can carry on the culture, but is better with X’s and O’s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                In your previous post, you mentioned a chance for a culture change. It doesn’t sound like one is needed. Just get a guy who can carry on the culture, but is better with X’s and O’s.
                I don't think a culture change is needed at all.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                  A culture of being very tough does not exist in Lubbock right now. A culture of winning and being defensive minded. All of that is tied to who Tech has been for the last 20 years sadly.

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Comment

• The national media will throw out obvious candidates. From what I understand Littrell and Neal Brown are not candidates.

Holgerson - this one makes the most sense to me
                        Venables
                        Leavitt (hearing he is high on the target list)
                        Matt Wells - interesting

Supposedly that is the top 4 guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                          Mack Brown going back to North Carolina would be good for nostalgia purposes only.

I must admit those mid to late 90s N. Carolina squads were pretty good. IIRC, they were the only ACC team that consistently challenged FSU for the conf championship.
                          Last edited by 1bigfan13; 11-25-2018, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Comment

• Please take Norvell.

Comment

Holgerson - this one makes the most sense to me
                                Makes about as much sense as Dabo.

Jesus. Get over yourselves. Texas Tech is not a destination head coaching gig.

Comment

Working...
                                X