Clear All

• That was interesting.

Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
          Embarassing that OU has struggled like this.
          Not really. Tech discovered the same thing about OU,s defense that I pointed out earlier. The secondary for OU is a welcome mat for a team like Tech who has tall receivers. They can be shredded with completions or interference calls by the secondary trying to defend. Itís a built in give away for any team with good tall receivers.
          Since Day One

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
            Not really. Tech discovered the same thing about OU,s defense that I pointed out earlier. The secondary for OU is a welcome mat for a team like Tech who has tall receivers. They can be shredded with completions or interference calls by the secondary trying to defend. It’s a built in give away for any team with good tall receivers.
            Tech came out with a ton of energy and ready to play. They just don't have the horses to lose their QB and still win this type of game.

Comment

• Originally posted by skidadl View Post
              Tech came out with a ton of energy and ready to play. They just don't have the horses to lose their QB and still win this type of game.
              That was easily the most stressful game I've watched since the last time OU played in Lubbock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cujo View Post
                That was easily the most stressful game I've watched since the last time OU played in Lubbock.
                I could see that. For me it was more fun than anything. We didn't really have anything to lose so it was enjoyable for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post

That is greatness.
                  2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

I could see that. For me it was more fun than anything. We didn't really have anything to lose so it was enjoyable for me.
                    Yeah, it was a lot of fun to watch. I think we have a damn god chance of pulling it out if Bowman doesn't get hurt.

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                        I know we wanted to win but to run Bowman in that situation seemed dumb. He's slow af.

Comment

I know we wanted to win but to run Bowman in that situation seemed dumb. He's slow af.
                          Yep, especially just coming off of a collapsed lung that put him in the hospital for 4 days.

Comment

• I can't stop laughing at this.

Comment

I can't stop laughing at this.
                              Dude, collapsed lungs are nothing to laugh at. You are a terrible person.

Comment

• I think so too because Tech was trading punches with the Sooners in the first half. The inability for Tech to have a passing game in the second half did them in.

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                                Yeah, it was a lot of fun to watch. I think we have a damn god chance of pulling it out if Bowman doesn't get hurt.
                                Since Day One

Comment

Working...
                                X