2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You're reaching. Kirby does his show at random places all the time. Just because he had his show broadcast from Campbell's office doesn't translate to support.
Wait, so you are accusing me of completely lying and making this whole thing up? I somehow have taken the liberty to go from he did his radio show there all the way to pretending that I know something? That doesn't even sound like something I would do. I mean, I'm a flawed dude but come on.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wait, so you are accusing me of completely lying and making this whole thing up? I somehow have taken the liberty to go from he did his radio show there all the way to pretending that I know something? That doesn't even sound like something I would do. I mean, I'm a flawed dude but come on.
Wow, I didn't say you made anything up. But, you damn sure are reaching.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
And yet, the vast majority of Tech fans loved him and the success he brought. Hance hated him and that is what caused his demise. That is a fact.
Goodness, man...do you swallow this guy whole or what? He's been gone 10 years, he never won a championship. He literally had one double digit season...ONE!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Goodness, man...do you swallow this guy whole or what? He's been gone 10 years, he never won a championship. He literally had one double digit season...ONE!
Has anybody had a double digit win season at Tech besides him in like the last 40 years? It's not exactly an easy school to win at.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Right the wrong.

Bring him back.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I wish I knew how to link that statement that Kingsbury put out in the AJ this morning. The dude has been all class from day one.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Mack Brown hired by UNC...
Yep it's official

midswat

... soon
This might actually be a worse hire than Les Miles at Kansas.

Don’t understand either move.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Says the guy who was wishing Gruden would come out of retirement to coach his team

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Lovie Smith, Mack Brown, Herm Edwards...apparently the old trend is well in play.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Mack Brown has an outstanding record as a coach. Few can match it. He had some bad days but what coach hasn’t. He is a smart individual and is familiar wth UNC.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
In other words show me the money.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

skidadl