First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Oklahoma 44
    TTU 21

The game is in Lubbock so I figured the HFA would allow them to keep the score within 30.
    I just hope the pass defense is fixed because the OU secondary is pretty small. The pass rush will need to step up on this game. TT has a pretty good rushing game as well. I think the game could be pretty close.
    Since Day One

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
      I just hope the pass defense is fixed because the OU secondary is pretty small. The pass rush will need to step up on this game. TT has a pretty good rushing game as well. I think the game could be pretty close.
      Yeah, close at opening kickoff.

Mike Stoopids isn't here anymore so I'm not concerned about the defense being lit up. I'm getting a 2008 TT-OU vibe from this game. I'm sure the Tech fans remember that game quite vividly.

Comment

I'm getting a 2008 TT-OU vibe from this game. I'm sure the Tech fans remember that game quite vividly.
        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• 2016 TTU vs OU -

Mahomes passes for 734 yard and 5 tds, runs for 85 yards and two more tds...TTU scores 59 points and still loses the game at home. I can't even wrap my brain around that.

Comment

Yeah, close at opening kickoff.

Mike Stoopids isn't here anymore so I'm not concerned about the defense being lit up. I'm getting a 2008 TT-OU vibe from this game. I'm sure the Tech fans remember that game quite vividly.
            Its the mismatches that bother me with the secondary. Tech has a height advantage.
            Since Day One

Comment

• Thank christ I was wrong on Gruden.

Comment

• Originally posted by midswat View Post
                Thank christ I was wrong on Gruden.

He looks lost.
                #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Anyone checking out early games? I've been flipping around, not many that can keep my attention. Finally settled on TA&M/Auburn and GT/UNC.

Comment

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
                      Anyone checking out early games? I've been flipping around, not many that can keep my attention. Finally settled on TA&M/Auburn and GT/UNC.
                      I haven't even started my football Saturday yet. If I knew the aggies were going to lose I would have made a better effort.

Comment

• Remember when people were saying the Longhorns were "back"?

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                          Remember when people were saying the Longhorns were "back"?
                          Yeah, that started like 3-4 years ago when they beat a good team.

In all fairness WVU is a good team.

Comment

• Hopefully OU melts down and composure goes out the window.

Comment

• OU should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

• Either ESPN hates TT or they have nothing but hogs because every crowd or cheerleader shot has been filled with ugly people.

Comment

Working...
                                X