X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In today’s overly penalized game (read: the refs called more phantom penalties on both teams than I’ve ever seen), Michigan had more penalty yards than MSU had total yards.
    Last edited by Plan9Misfit; 10-21-2018, 12:28 AM.
    No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

• lol @ tOSU

Comment

• I'm scared shitless of playing in Ames.

Comment

• Alabama is pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by midswat View Post
            Alabama is pretty good.

It's going to take a team with an elite offense to beat them. I don't think there's a defense in the country that can slow them down. Your best bet is to try to outgun them and hope your offense has the last possession of the game in a one score game.

In a couple of weeks we'll see if LSU blows up my theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by skidadl View Post
              I'm scared shitless of playing in Ames.
              I State is a solid physical team. They are also very improved on their offense system. The are a bit of an enigma in that they play tough teams tough but let up on some of the average teams. My guess is tech will have success if they have continuity with their offense. If not they might get steam rolled because I State is pretty good at ball control.
              Since Day One

Comment

I'm scared shitless of playing in Ames.
                and if I remember correctly in the recent past we havent exactly played that well up there as it is.
                #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Ohio St Everyone
                  2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                      That is just inexcusable.

If I were the coach, I'd probably bench that guy for an entire week so that he and the rest of the defense never pull some shit like that again.

Jaylon Smith almost made a similar mistake vs Houston on that great play where he simply threw his shoulder into Watson as opposed of wrapping him up. In fact, the reason Watson didn't bounce off of that hit and fall into the endzone is because there were 2 more defenders there.

My point is, why the hell is it so hard for defenders in football today to wrap a guy up and take him to the ground? You can still lay people out while wrapping up, so I don't know what the excuse is.

And this jackass in the video tries to grab him and throw him forward?

If I were a HC or even a DC, I would play one stupid tackle attempt every single week for my players to remind them why they need to secure the tackle because shit like that is inexcusable.
                      2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

• ISU vs Tech:

Both went 2 and 1 when facing WVU, OSU, and TCU.

Both offenses put up a combined 92 points in the three games and both defenses allowed a combined 73 points.

Both teams final score vs TCU was 17 to 14.

ISU started with a Sr. qb, and is on their third string.

Comment

ISU vs Tech:

Both went 2 and 1 when facing WVU, OSU, and TCU.

Both offenses put up a combined 92 points in the three games and both defenses allowed a combined 73 points.

Both teams final score vs TCU was 17 to 14.

ISU started with a Sr. qb, and is on their third string.
                          ISU doesnt have Bowman. Game. Set. Match.
                          #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
                            ISU doesnt have Bowman. Game. Set. Match.
                            No but that young quarterback they have is pretty bad ass in his own right

Comment

No but that young quarterback they have is pretty bad ass in his own right
                              I State can compete with most teams. They are a fundamentally strong squad. Not flashy but ball passesion keeps them in games and slows a flashy teams sometime to the point of frustrating them into turn overs. The program is definitely elevating itself.
                              Since Day One

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
                                I State can compete with most teams. They are a fundamentally strong squad. Not flashy but ball passesion keeps them in games and slows a flashy teams sometime to the point of frustrating them into turn overs. The program is definitely elevating itself.
                                They are a bitch to play at their house recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X